04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

7 hours ago, Dazey said:

Dunno. I could afford to catch a second show but it would seriously dent my spending money for the week. I'd rather get the best of both worlds. Live it up all week and catch one show versus two shows and eat at McDonald's. 

You people are killing me.  FUCK   Still waiting (til Friday I guess) for my email from AXS. 

Exactly a month away today....boom. ;)

I bought my tickets through Vivid and they say they won't ship until April 3rd....I wonder why so much delay? Do they need to wait for the arena to be finished to give out tickets to certain sections?  For example, if the section is primarily bleacher seats or something.   I'm confused. 

7 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Exactly a month away today....boom. ;)

I bought my tickets through Vivid and they say they won't ship until April 3rd....I wonder why so much delay? Do they need to wait for the arena to be finished to give out tickets to certain sections?  For example, if the section is primarily bleacher seats or something.   I'm confused. 

Is it Vivid saying that or the seller telling Vivid that?  EX- when selling on Stub Hub the seller dictates when tix will be available/shipped.  Maybe the Vivid seller is saying April 3 to allow time to get the tix, and then ship em off...and allow for any mail delays etc...  Who knows....you may get them earlier.

22 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

My visa to the states got approved today. Yes!

Now theres no stopping..

I can't believe all the people coming in from around the world.  These concerts are gonna be insane...crowd gonna be nuts.  The band should no doubt feed off the energy.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Original said:

Is it Vivid saying that or the seller telling Vivid that?  EX- when selling on Stub Hub the seller dictates when tix will be available/shipped.  Maybe the Vivid seller is saying April 3 to allow time to get the tix, and then ship em off...and allow for any mail delays etc...  Who knows....you may get them earlier

43 minutes ago, Original said:

That is awesome...wonder if the guys have any idea of all the people coming from all over or the excitement that is building. 

Haha, wasn't sure if anyone had made one, so I made it ! There should be WAAAY MORE hype, but I guess we do

things their way atm...Hopefully the performances create there own hype! We'll see...

56 minutes ago, k12 said:

is anyone else nervous these concerts are not going to happen? I am traveling a long way and I am afraid I am going to get there and the concerts are going to be called off at the last minute

Not really.  This has been planned for longer than most people know....and besides their reputation, the band has close to $20 million on the line just for the first 4 shows I believe....and would make close to $100 million with a full tour.  They may not "need" the money....but that's a lot to walk away from regardless.

46 minutes ago, GunnersFan said:

Silver package purchased. Section 5. April 8th. This is actually happening now. So f'ing pumped!

Just gotta work out how to get my merchandise, as AXS don't ship to Australia.

They dont ship to Australia?   Huh that sucks.  Have you called/offered to pay the shipping cost?  

8 hours ago, k12 said:

is anyone else nervous these concerts are not going to happen? I am traveling a long way and I am afraid I am going to get there and the concerts are going to be called off at the last minute

I can only speak for myself, but IMO this is the ONLY show I have never been more certain will occur in Guns N Roses history. It sets the tone for everything. To cancel your literal return would throw everything in jeopardy. Hardcores wouldn't trust them, the general public certainly would lose all respect for them. I truly think it would dismantle everything.

There are very few things I am certain of. Christmas is on December 25th, New Years Eve is on the 31st, and Guns N Roses WILL be in Vegas April 8th. I can't tell you if the show will be good, I can't tell you how long a tour would last after it, but I've never been more confident in a Guns show to take place than that first Vegas show. It is almost singlehandidly the reason I'm going. Because I know there's no way in hell it could get canceled :lol:.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Original said:

They dont ship to Australia?   Huh that sucks.  Have you called/offered to pay the shipping cost?  

Yeah mate, I have sent an email, essentially asking about what options I have. Haven't heard anything back yet.

There are others on the forum with the same dilemna. I'm sure AXS would have a way to look after us.

Unfortunately, they won't ship it, judging by this on the website - " Package purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Merchandise will not be shipped outside of the U.S. or Canada under any circumstances. "

Though their website, it says " VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser, some exceptions may apply. "

I'm hoping that peeps down under, through Europe, and South America, would fit into this exception. Perhaps we could pick it up at the event, or get it shipped to our hotels.