04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

41 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well. It sucks, but it clearly said that packages would only be sent to US postal addresses. I know, that's not helping.

i'm not the person who's not from the US last time I checked Reno NV was still here in the USA :P  there's someone else who is trying to get their stuff I think they are from Australia. so I am wondering if anyone who bought tix thru AXS from the USA such as myself has gotten their stuff yet?

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
mistake

20 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I love the reactions i get from people when i tell them i am flying to vegas for this. A mix of disbelief and admiration.

Not that I care what anyone thinks, but most seem to get it. A few don't. I'm known to not usually do big extravagant things like this so I think thats what makes most people that I tell think it must be worth it.

What's funny is none of those people even know its NOT the full original band lol. Its just easier to let those that get it praise me and not give those that don't more ammunition for how stupid it is :lol:!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i'm not the person who's not from the US last time I checked Reno NV was still here in the USA :P  there's someone else who is trying to get their stuff I think they are from Australia. so I am wondering if anyone who bought tix thru AXS from the USA such as myself has gotten their stuff yet?

Oh. Okay. I thought you were the one. So you should have no problem, getting your stuff. I know, that's not helping either. :-p ;-)

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

I love the reactions i get from people when i tell them i am flying to vegas for this. A mix of disbelief and admiration.

44 minutes ago, The Black said:

All I get is disbelief. Don't care anyway.

To quote one my co-workers: "Fucking for REAL??"

my girlfriend was a bit shocked at first but she is not a gnr fan, didn't even know what "AFD" was when I mentioned it lol. But pretty much everyone I know is super pumped for me because they know what a huge fucking fan I am. I've got some challenging things happening in my life right now, so this trip is kinda a godsent. I was so fucking happy when i printed off the tickets since I used the citibank passcode and was just praying the tickets wouldn't fall thru

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

You don't think about what a great time you're gonna have a few days before Vegas? :max:

Lol! I'm still pumped for Maiden.

Going to be a great week. Bumblefoot the 2nd, Maiden the 5th, then GnR Vegas adventure

12 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well. It sucks, but it clearly said that packages would only be sent to US postal addresses. I know, that's not helping.

11 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I'm the one in Australia.

I knew what I was getting in for, but I was up for a fight. Wherever there's a will, there's a way! Well, most of the time....

There is a part on their page which says " VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser, some exceptions may apply.  "

So I've been pestering them about the "exceptions" part. To no avail so far, but we'll see. :shrugs:

Either way, I've got a great seat to my most anticipated event in years, and I can't f'ing wait! 

I'm the envy of so many people here in Australia. One mate says it will be shit because Izzy's not there, but got him to admit he'd kill to be there ;)

This will be sofa king epic! :headbang:

Edited by GunnersFan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Original said:

Pretty cool.  G N' R should make a time-lapse video starting with the construction of the arena, then going into the arena getting filled with fans...going into the start of their show...would be totally bad ass.

3 hours ago, troccoli said:

Hello everybody.  To all those going to Vegas  - anyone wanting to split a hotel room?  I am thinking the Monte Carlo but am open to ideas.  If interested message me on here.  Thanks!

14 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

Trust of a stranger would be very strong here. 

I wouldn't really worry about it. Its not like they're a new user, and I would think that many longtime users would trust other longtime users around here. Then again, I'm also not the one that needs to share a room :lol:.

39 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Pretty cool.  G N' R should make a time-lapse video starting with the construction of the arena, then going into the arena getting filled with fans...going into the start of their show...would be totally bad ass.

That would be amazing. But considering they can barely make videos about this reunion for us, I wouldn't count on it.

• Like 2

I hate sharing rooms at all.  I'm sharing one on this trip with my best friend from high school.  I did almost have another friend sleeping on the floor, but he managed to get a free room.  I wouldn't share a room with anyone I didn't know personally regardless of how long they've been here or anywhere else.

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this, if not mods please let me know where to post it:

My brother has decided to bail, so I have ONE extra Silver VIP ticket for April 8. I'd like to offer it on here before stub hub or whatever, I'm asking face value plus the tax. Anyone interested, send me a PM. (I'm at work/on break now so I can't check them for a few hours).

I figure the best way to go would just be for whoever buys the ticket to meet me when I'm in line at the show? I plan to line up early.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this, if not mods please let me know where to post it:

My brother has decided to bail, so I have ONE extra Silver VIP ticket for April 8. I'd like to offer it on here before stub hub or whatever, I'm asking face value plus the tax. Anyone interested, send me a PM. (I'm at work/on break now so I can't check them for a few hours).

I figure the best way to go would just be for whoever buys the ticket to meet me when I'm in line at the show? I plan to line up early.

Meeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 1