04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 minute ago, Original said:

The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena will host exciting....

http://www.t-mobilearena.com/home.aspx

Yeah 20,000 is capacity for like a basketball game or boxing match where they sell all the seats in the house.. Between the large stage stage and all the seats not for sale adjacent and behind it will definitely reduce that number. I am guessing this will be 12 - 15k

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Yeah 20,000 is capacity for like a basketball game or boxing match where they sell all the seats in the house.. Between the large stage stage and all the seats not for sale adjacent and behind it will definitely reduce that number. I am guessing this will be 12 - 15k

Yeah forgot about behind stage- so take away sections 1,2,19,20 in LL and whatever is above that and add the entire floor.  Probs total for Guns will be 15Kish.  Can probably find total tix sold somewhere online.  Maybe I'll look in a bit.

14 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I don't remember where I read it...but I believe it's in the 16k range for concerts like this one.

1 hour ago, Original said:

Yeah forgot about behind stage- so take away sections 1,2,19,20 in LL and whatever is above that and add the entire floor.  Probs total for Guns will be 15Kish.  Can probably find total tix sold somewhere online.  Maybe I'll look in a bit.

There are about 1060 available for each show listed on Stubhub.. 

25 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Tgeyyes good post! I went there and it does answer a lot of questions I had. we're still not sure if we can bring my husband's camera as it says it varies from event to event. it's not a professional camera but he says he doesn't want Axl jumping into the crowd and grabbing his camera! ( he's joking...well mostly :P )

I don't think Axl has had issues with cameras in the last several years....you should be ok is my guess.

43 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yes good post! I went there and it does answer a lot of questions I had. we're still not sure if we can bring my husband's camera as it says it varies from event to event. it's not a professional camera but he says he doesn't want Axl jumping into the crowd and grabbing his camera! ( he's joking...well mostly :P )

I would wonder over to the arena earlier in day and ask.  Hate to walk over there at show time and then have to rush back to room to return camera.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KennyWalsh said:

Hey All - 

Please sign my petition to have Izzy make an appearace at the Las Vegas Shows.

Please spread the link to other GNR fans and I will forward to him on Twitter when done!

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/we-want-izzy-stradlin-to-play-vegas-shows

Thanks a bunch!

Dude there is another petition out there with almost 7 times as many votes.. Start pushing this one..

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/we-want-izzy-stralin-in-the-upcoming-guns-n-roses-reunion-sh

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Carburetta said:

Kudos for selling to the forum dude. Would this be for night 1 or 2.

edit night 1 I see. I already have one, but tempting to upgrade slightly. 

The ticket extra that was for my friend is

1st Show 4/8

FLOOR B

Row V

He wants $625 for the ticket.  Maybe he will go lower eventually.  But thats what he wants.  Looking at prices its alot cheaper than what i am seeing.  I have Silver VIP and paid like $750 myself.  Payment would be through Paypal and ticket would be sent with Signature Confirmation Required.    Hope that helps.  PM me if interested.  I cant wait for this damn show!!! 

If you want to send me any offers go for it..i will push him since its for forum members

Edited by Birk

1 hour ago, gavgnr said:

I am hoping to travel out from the UK. I can just about scrape together air fare and hotel but was hoping someone with a spare ticket would trade a red hand CD and a sealed vinyl LLAS. Please pm me if interested

Is the sealed LLAS album you have legit, I.e. not a repop? Are you open to selling it? If it's an original I may be interested in purchasing it off of you. I don't have an extra ticket to part with though, but maybe some extra coin would help and you could stub hub a seat. Lemme know.

30 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Just 3 Fridays from today!!!! :headbang:

I've got a concert with one of my favorite current bands next Friday, then I've got David Gilmour before the 04/09 GN'R show. It's getting increasingly harder not to look past those 2 shows, but I'm trying!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I've got a concert with one of my favorite current bands next Friday, then I've got David Gilmour before the 04/09 GN'R show. It's getting increasingly harder not to look past those 2 shows, but I'm trying!

Nice one!

I'm flying in to Dallas for Wrestlemania and Raw, 5 & 4 days before GN'R, then into Las Vegas for the Killers show at T-Mobile. They're no Dave Gilmour, but I've never seen them live. Gives me a chance to check out the arena too. I'll be going there 3 times in 5 nights!

• Like 1

I'm in a similar boat myself, I'm headed out to see Megadeth and Suicidal Tendencies tomorrow, followed by Guns in a few weeks here. I'm completely geeked to see ST, as they don't leave the west coast much and Ive never had the opportunity and I'm a big fan, and megadeth is always good. Really kind of bummed I can't make it out to Vegas a bit earlier. The last week in March Slayer, Carcass, and Testament are playing the hardrock. I'd of gone if I had known about it when I booked the plane tickets for Vegas.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Sweet! You can never get too much rock n roll! 

I saw Pink Floyd once around 1995. They tell me it was a great show! :wow:

• Like 1