04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

4 minutes ago, SmackMaster511 said:

FYI, I just ordered more than 100 inflatable dolphins to distribute before the show. Obviously, for when they play Estranged. It was a crack up to do it with just a few many years ago. Figure it would be a great MyGnr victory to pull it off on a grand scale with international press and A-list celebrities making up the crowd. 

Lol. Awesome. I'd take one but I'm in the cheap seats both nights. Well,not really cheap,this is the first time I've spent  $100 on a concert I think.

5 hours ago, SmackMaster511 said:

FYI, I just ordered more than 100 inflatable dolphins to distribute before the show. Obviously, for when they play Estranged. It was a crack up to do it with just a few many years ago. Figure it would be a great MyGnr victory to pull it off on a grand scale with international press and A-list celebrities making up the crowd. 

awesome! although if one comes my way I might just keep it ;)

9 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I saw Maiden a couple years ago (finally)... They didn't disappoint! 

Buckethead is playing my town on 4/15! I'm gonna go see the freak show. I enjoyed his work on Chinese a lot, but I have no idea what to expect from his solo show. Should be interesting. It is ironic it will be exactly a week after I see Slash back with Guns....

Bucket will be an awesome show, I've only seen him once but he was great. He handed me a Star Wars puzzle, too. (He does a 'Bucketheads toy store' interlude type thing).

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Bucket will be an awesome show, I've only seen him once but he was great. He handed me a Star Wars puzzle, too. (He does a 'Bucketheads toy store' interlude type thing).

Cool. I'm gonna go, drink a bunch of beers and see what happens. I gotta feeling it will be a great time...

• Like 2

Finally decided to come along to the first show from the Uk but am undecided whether to go for seats or GA. 

also, if anybodys selling please message me, will pay top dollar

so, was looking for opinions which is best. I'm about 5'9", not a big guy but I'm not planning on going for the rail if I go GA.

was thinking maybe latter 2/3's of GA section 

cheers

Edited by gavgnr
Error

51 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Finally decided to come along to the first show from the Uk but am undecided whether to go for seats or GA. 

also, if anybodys selling please message me, will pay top dollar

so, was looking for opinions which is best. I'm about 5'9", not a big guy but I'm not planning on going for the rail if I go GA.

was thinking maybe latter 2/3's of GA section 

cheers

Oooooh you've bitten the bullet and you're doing it! I've been agonising over this for the last couple of weeks. If I go, I want to do GA pit. I just can't imagine seeing a GnR concert seated, and if I was paying £800 for flight and hotel, I'd just go for it and be right at the front!

However I think I've decided to wait until (please God) they announce a European tour and then I've hijacked @downliner 's idea and will be taking a tent and going on GnR round tripppppp round Europe!

Good luck with whatever you decide :axl:

On 18/03/2016 at 7:32 PM, SmackMaster511 said:

This is brilliant. So jealous of you guys who are going! Hopefully i'll get to watch it streamed somewhere live and might even take my own inflatable dolphin with me so I don't feel left out ;). Will be looking out for the dolphins!

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 5:34 PM, Amir said:

Digging your web design/layout! Refreshing change from the standard rock/metal pages where everything is black and with awful fonts like it's 1995.

To be fair to the management/promoters they've been careful to avoid the word "reunion", I think they used the word "reformed" which is a decent compromise.

And judging by Adler's silence in contast to Izzy he's still involved in some way.

Im hoping they even play estranged.  Nothing is a gimme as far as what will be played. Im praying that play it.

14 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

Oooooh you've bitten the bullet and you're doing it! I've been agonising over this for the last couple of weeks. If I go, I want to do GA pit. I just can't imagine seeing a GnR concert seated, and if I was paying £800 for flight and hotel, I'd just go for it and be right at the front!

However I think I've decided to wait until (please God) they announce a European tour and then I've hijacked @downliner 's idea and will be taking a tent and going on GnR round tripppppp round Europe!

Good luck with whatever you decide :axl:

13 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Can I come with you? :)

Anyone else want to join us? :lol:

And it's funny that someone ordered 100 inflatable dolphins. Quick question though...... how on earth will you blow them all up? And how do you even sneak 100 inflatable dolphins into the venue? :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, downliner said:

Anyone else want to join us? :lol:

And it's funny that someone ordered 100 inflatable dolphins. Quick question though...... how on earth will you blow them all up? And how do you even sneak 100 inflatable dolphins into the venue? :rofl-lol:

I'd imagine you can fit them in your pocket and then just blow them up before the show starts. It can't be much harder than blowing up a beach ball and that doesn't take long.

On March 18, 2016 at 9:41 AM, RussTCB said:

I saw Floyd 2 nights in a row in 94. I had 4th row center for the second show. They did the entire Dark Side of the Moon for the first time in 19 years at that show and I was stunned. The was the last time I saw Gilmour in concert. 

Last time I saw Axl & Slash on stage together was a year before that, so that weekend is gonna be a pretty historical one for me! 

The 94 Division Bell Tour was quite a show and well worth every penny to go. I caught the tour down in New Orleans as a teenager and it ranks right in my top 5 shows of all time. 

Even though it was a great show, it will still never top my number 1 all time favorite show. The first time I saw GNR in 1987 opening for motley crue in Jackson, MS!

• Like 1