04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

30 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

My Buddy is probably going to take it.  Each ticket ended up costing me $360 after taxes, fees ....based on what I was paying for the previous 2 nights and the difference they refunded me.  I'd let it go for what it cost me if he doesn't want it. 

Got it...please let me know if he doesn't take it.  I'd give you $360 for it, or I'm considering buying the Mlife package for night one and we could swap the GA tix (could sell the ticket you stole from me then lol)

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

I'VE JUST BOOKED MY TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

There are literally no words to describe my excitement right now. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Heyyy I'm so happy for you! See you in Vegas!!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

man this is killing me- i'm about to buy this but i know i'm going to hate standing for 4 hours. maybe i can trade the tickets for floor seats

Idk, about just trading straight up, but I have floor seats right at the very front of the PIT and wouldn't mind being in the PIT at times, we could trade off inside the venue at some point and basically just come and go as we please if you'd like, it'd give you a break for awhile and give me the ability to take a piss if need be. lol

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ManuARG said:
1 minute ago, challenger70rt said:

Idk, about just trading straight up, but I have floor seats right at the very front of the PIT and wouldn't mind being in the PIT at times, we could trade off inside the venue at some point and basically just come and go as we please if you'd like, it'd give you a break for awhile and give me the ability to take a piss if need be. lol

From 4/8 until 4/10

Sun night is no inc

i see they have options for seats in section 15 or ga plus upper cheaper seat options

but trading off might be a good option because i'm going to get burnt out

2 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Just got 2 ga tickets for night 2 through this deal....now I need to cancel 2 nights at the Monte from my previous reservation.  Hopefully shouldn't be a problem or I may be renting out my extra room at the Monte Carlo for April 8tj and 9th lol

Did you book through Monte Carlo directly?  If so cancelling shouldn't be more than a quick phone call. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Heyyy I'm so happy for you! See you in Vegas!!!

23 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Yeahhhh! I am ridiculously excited. See you there :lol:

it would have been nice for me to be the third blond girl :'(..

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

This is a good idea...but you may want to call AXS or the venue to see if they are going to be wrist-banding those who have GA tix

3 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Oh my god, I did it. I feel like I'm going to kill myself. Section 15 baby. I HATE planning this concert lol!

A major thank you and shout out to the person that posted that link. I have gotten tickets through two people shouting out info on this site and could not be more grateful! This place is incredible!

I think this deal was too good to pass up for any hardcore fan....I literally jumped on it this morning from work as soon as I saw it posted in the thread....:lol:

• Like 2

Just now, Kasanova King said:

I think this deal was too good to pass up for any hardcore fan....I literally jumped on it this morning from work as soon as I saw it posted in the thread....:lol:

I simply thought it was too good to be true. Who would have known that would happen?!! Section 15, Slash's side! Thats amazing. I just thought I was getting trapped. I really do appreciate everyone's advice here!

• Like 1

I buy and sell tickets on the side as supplemental income as a hobby.

My buddies and I bought 4 100 level seats for the Friday show through the presale and were gonna try and go to Saturday if we could.  

This deal is a 10/10.

Here, ladies and gentlemen are the GA SOLD prices on StubHub for the Saturday show as of 15 seconds ago.

The AVERAGE price, before 15% buyers fees is $1,075 per ticket right now.

Anyone that wants to go to these shows and is thinking about this should pull the trigger ASA fucking P before they sell out.

If you decided to go solo I'm 95% sure you could sell the other ticket and make enough to pay for the whole fucking thing.

GnR Say.PNG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saltzy said:

I buy and sell tickets on the side as supplemental income as a hobby.

My buddies and I bought 4 100 level seats for the Friday show through the presale and were gonna try and go to Saturday if we could.  

This deal is a 10/10.

Here, ladies and gentlemen are the GA SOLD prices on StubHub for the Saturday show as of 15 seconds ago.

The AVERAGE price, before 15% buyers fees is $1,075 per ticket right now.

Anyone that wants to go to these shows and is thinking about this should pull the trigger ASA fucking P before they sell out.

If you decided to go solo I'm 95% sure you could sell the other ticket and make enough to pay for the whole fucking thing.

GnR Say.PNG

I agree.  I'd be shocked if the GA deal lasts the day.

Edited by Kasanova King