04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

2 hours ago, Birk said:

i have some old ones but are really shot.  i have my Hammerstein shirt also i may bust out...

the struggle is real!

That's funny.  I just pulled my Hammerstein shirt out too.

I think I'm gonna go with that for one show and the one from the Brooklyn Bowl from 2013 where there were only like 1,000 people there for the other.

• Like 2

Reading this thread has got me VERY excited all over again! I'll be flying in on April 5th, so 9 days for me! I bet they'll pass so slow it will hurt lol
I'll be wearing my AFD shirt for the concert, which is the same I'm wearing in my pic :) 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I'm not sure this will make the time pass any faster, but accuweather.com is showing a forecast of Sunny and highs of 83 and 87 (low 61 and 62) for Friday, 04/08 and Saturday, 04/09 in Vegas :)

Haha.  Dude its Vegas in April.  This is 99.7% of every April day in Vegas ever.

Its why Vegas is where Vegas is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

The blue equivalent of that shirt is the one I'm talking about...except it had the tour cities on the back :)

Like 6 months ago (well on the anniversary of its release I think), GnR had a deal on UYI shirts just like this. Red or blue for $25 through the merch store. I ordered a blue. It showed "back ordered" for like 3 months. Then they emailed and said order cancelled and refunded my $... I was pissed! I wanted that shirt!

Did anybody else order a blue one?

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Like 6 months ago (well on the anniversary of its release I think), GnR had a deal on UYI shirts just like this. Red or blue for $25 through the merch store. I ordered a blue. It showed "back ordered" for like 3 months. Then they emailed and said order cancelled and refunded my $... I was pissed! I wanted that shirt!

Did anybody else order a blue one?

Same here. Got the cancellations aswell. Sucked!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I bought a tshirt online.. It is a replica but it has the old school Appetite For Destruction font on the back with the original album artwork on the front. I couldn't find a shirt with that font anywhere. There were a couple knock offs that looked close but didn't have the orange in the font. Shipped all the way from Bulgaria ;)

IMG_3052-600x600.JPGIMG_3050-150x150.JPG

Just ordered it

7 hours ago, tsinindy said:

The blue equivalent of that shirt is the one I'm talking about...except it had the tour cities on the back :)

And you can have it for the modest price of $200....lol.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Guns-N-Roses-Use-Your-Illusion-II-Tour-T-SHIRT-XL-Blue-Black-Brockum-/201511676589?hash=item2eeb082aad:g:S1EAAOSwuYVWptCF

(Or make the guy an offer...he might take less)

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

That might not end well for you :lol:

Yeah...it's one thing if a superstar frontman wears it....and a totally other thing if a fan wears it.....watch out for the feminists....  BS will have a target on his back....:lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saltzy said:

I cant find my 2002 "Madsion Square Gardens" shirt from the single gig they played at MSG way back.  Its killing me.

To this day I still don't know if that was a typo or of they did it intentionally.

Here you go:

http://www.troccolitm.com/ShirtMSGAlt.html

They got it right on this one:

http://www.troccolitm.com/ShirtMSG.html?1271628605863