04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

I'm sure this picture file is inevitably going to be way too large & annoying looking- sorry in advance- but, if anyone from the Celly group is here: if you notice me, please totally say what's up!  I'm missing the meetup right now but am headed to the airport as soon as I finish posting this.  AAAAgh!!!

IMG_1624.PNG

• Like 2

Great meeting a bunch of you guys tonight! Dazey, ZoSoRose, Black Sabbath, Kasanova King, several others that I couldn't fully catch your name. The tunes were fuckin loud and the language barriers many, but everyone just know, a good old GnR party is being had too-niiii-eeee-iiiight! Cheers fuckers- I'm off to bed... Great time tonight- tomorrow night will be here soon!

• Like 2

Nice event tonight.  The guy in the Axl costume was on point and there was an attractive young woman following him around with nice, beautiful breasts (don't be offended. it's a compliment and should be treated as such).  The lead singer gets all the hot chicks I guess. 

I met a couple of you.  I introduced myself to one woman who then asked me if I was the Belgian guy. Perhaps I look like him, but I'm not him

Question:. Is the Gnr exhibit cool?  Is there only one in Excallibur or are they in all MGM-Mirage hotels?

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they used to play Coma for soundchecks in the 90s without actually playing the song? I remember seeing some soundcheck footage but I can't remember where it was taken; definitely not a show where Coma was played though.

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

Why all the dissing and hate towards DJ and his newly opened store...? He was my favorite guitarist along Forts in post Slash era... maybe cause he was subliminally reminiscent of Slash...who knows..

DJ was never really popular around here. I think he's actually a decent guy if a bit cheesy but not the best guitarist this band has had by a long shot. In fairness he doesn't claim to be either, he seems to view himself as an business man.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, GivenToFly said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they used to play Coma for soundchecks in the 90s without actually playing the song? I remember seeing some soundcheck footage but I can't remember where it was taken; definitely not a show where Coma was played though.

It was Rio 91.