04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

6 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

That's weird they say they've been rehearsing for a week...Slash just arrived two days ago right? 

Yes but Frank was there early.  Not sure about the others, also the crew might have been there for the week as well

God! How I love watching people gathering, everyone with those cool t-shirts taking the streets.

Everybody smiling, converging from a lot of diferent places.

This is awesome. This is a great time for us.

This is truly amazing. For us that cannot go to Vegas, to see you guys gathering is awesome.

I just hope this forum does not go down like it did last week. It is the best place for us to see what's happening during the show. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pedrolg said:

Envy you guys. Life would be paradise if I were drinking a beer a day before a reunited GNR show in Vegas right now. I'm working though, editing an interview with a Brazilian Supreme Court judge about corruption scandals and shit. At 2 AM. 

Where do you work?

And yeah, I wish I was having a beer waiting for the GNR show too. :(

• Like 1

I hope of many videos. I would like to create a multi cam show. Did a great job with Mönchengladbach gig and i tried Troubadour. Little bit of Multi cam on It's So Easy and Welcome To The Jungle:

Yea, you can flagged me for stealing videos. ... I don't care!!!

Edited by t-p-d-a

9 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

I hope of many videos. I would like to create a multi cam show. Did a great job with Mönchengladbach gig and i tried Troubadour. Little bit of Multi cam on It's So Easy and Welcome To The Jungle:

Yea, you can flagged me for stealing videos. ... I don't care!!!

Please do it! Hopefully we'll have high quality videos from tonight!

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my first language :lol:)

10 minutes ago, Changes said:

Oh no, I hope the show is not low energy due to Axl's injury 

Maybe I'm mistaken, but, if the short videos from Troubadour are a good picture from what is going to happen, Axl's focus will be on his vocal performance. He'll be more standstill for sure, he's not a boy anymore, and I don't know about this injury, but he's singing well and he's having a good time (at least, it is what it seems). We cannot expect more than that from Axl.

Besides, he'll have Duff and Slash by his side. There's no chance this show will be low energy, IMO.

15 minutes ago, Changes said:

Oh no, I hope the show is not low energy due to Axl's injury 

The energy in the building alone will make up for it but also historically when Axl doesn't move as much he sounds amazing so this is kind of a blessing in disguise 

Is there a GNR exhibit at Excalibur? Someone mentioned that a couple pages back. And is the museum anywhere?