04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 minute ago, Kittiara said:

Manchester would be brilliant! The MEN would probably be too small, though, if they're playing bigger venues now.

They could do Etihad but that will mean they can only do summer shows b/c of the football fixtures which means we'd be looking at next year.

3 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

Manchester would be brilliant! The MEN would probably be too small, though, if they're playing bigger venues now.

its a stadium tour. they would play somewhere like old trafford 

3 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

Where would they play now? I was looking at the O2 Dublin (3Arena or whatever it's called now) and it's only got like 11,000 capacity.

5 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

general audiences want to hear the classics, take as an example the last metallica on request tour, the fans had to vote the setlist...and guess what they played? the same old songs they've been playing for 20 years...

Agreed. If I was to just see them playing new song after new song I wouldn't be too impressed. With nu-gnr the atmosphere dropped quite often with some of the songs from CD.  The odd exclusive would be good but I think it would be a mistake to pull too many new songs out of the bag too soon- not that I think that would happen.

7 hours ago, Pedrolg said:

I work at UOL.

Very excited for tonight, hoping we get lots of footage this time.

Oh, great. I was at a lunch today with Larissa, from Uol Tecnologia. Don't know if you know her.. :)

And yeah, I'm pretty sure we will get tons of footage. We're having already with all the soundcheck videos and the Troubador proshots. :D

First post here.Would always come around to board to see of any gnr related news was breaking .Leaving lax tomorrow morning for Sat show can't wait .It'll be my first time seeing them since stadium tour with Metellica ,had seen them 3 previous times and  every show was memorable .Hope those that are going have a blast tonight  

• Like 1