04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

8 minutes ago, nbarry93 said:

It's fucking incredible that already between the Troubadour show and this soundcheck they can regain the sound and chemistry they had 23-25+ years ago like they were never apart. Axl's voice included. God dammit. Guns N' fucking Roses!!!!

I have the November Rain soundcheck video on repeat.  The band sounds fantastic.

Just now, Gackt said:

I had to research if Slash has ever used a killswitch before for Bucket parts..could only find this

Not a killswitch, though.. He's just switching between pickups. One with no volume.

10 minutes ago, madison said:

I don't blame him for feeling that way. 

I don't think people should be seeing the soundcheck. Part of the fun for the band has to be unleashing their music for the first time before a thundering sold-out crowd.  Having fans sitting around drinking and chatting while they play songs in the soundcheck just doesn't seem right and takes some of the surprise and excitement away.  

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, highvoltage said:

Axl's voice sounds sooo good here. 

I need a new album from these guys.  Between unreleased AFD/UYI era stuff, pre-97 break-up material, the unreleased ChiDem/NuGuns stuff, independent stuff Slash and Duff have accumulated through the years.  There's got to be two albums (if they want to be picky and only release what they feel is the best) worth of material between all of that stuff

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, highvoltage said:

axl on a soundcheck?

now that is fucking terrific

specially given his reputation (real or not) of not going to rehearsals and soundchecks

i wonder what is next... axl going to rehearsals? axl writing songs with slash and duff? axl calls izzy back to join the party?

this is looking good