04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 minute ago, carsonskitz said:

Amazing so far, still can't believe it's happening. This is something we never thought would happen EVER. Ignore the people moaning, he sounds fine and we know from previous tour's he's most probably only going to improve.

I think he sounds fine also! I missed YCBM which seemed to be what a lot of the complaining is about, but everything I've heard it great.

axl worked his voice off between 86-93. he gave everything for a top notch performance. the chainsaw voice back then was perfect. its still good for his age, but really sounds like mickey and i don't like it. 

Edited by maxpax
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, KetchupNotMayo said:

Despite the vocals though I've really enjoyed listening to this show. I don't think it's the worst Axl has sounded but I think we just have to get used to him sounding like this, it's what his voice is like now. I'm happy enough to pay to see them like this.

I think he is obviously doing the best he can, he isn't booking it which is some thing he could be accused of doing in the past.