04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

GNR mod

Pre-sales are for all Nightrain members, even those who sign up today.

There is always a chance for a sell out of pre-sale inventory.

Tickets start at $79.50 (plus fees).

A breakdown of VIP will be provided shortly.

Looks like tickets will be right in line with what I was expecting. I'm guessing the high end will be $250

VIP eh? I'll throw a guess of $1500 out there assuming you get a meet & greet with Axl, Slash & Duff

You think Axl will now do paid meet and greets? I don't.

From the press release on the Nightrain Forums :

General public tickets go on sale Saturday, January 23 at 10am PST at www.AXS.com. Tickets start at $79.50 (plus applicable service fees). A limited number of exclusive VIP Experiences and VIP Packages will be available. Offers can include amazing reserved seats, autographed memorabilia, preshow VIP parties, backstage tours, exclusive Guns N Roses merchandise and more.

Autographed memorabilia..?? Gimme a towel signed by Pitman!!!

#TowelSoloRules

• Like 2

I signed up. well renewed my membership. Now what do I need to do to get this code? Check my mail? It seems jammed. Like the site won't let me go to my Nightrain mail. Is that where I need to go?

From what I can tell, the code should just show up on your account dashboard in about 90 mins.

Do we have price ranges yet? ....Not that it matters.

Nope. That would be my only complaint is that it's an hour til the sale. This trip could easily run into the thousands with tickets,hotels,plane etc. I think it's awesome they are doing this though I think it should only be for current members not those who sign up now. You are going to get an influx of scalpers,no doubt. It'll be interesting to see today how many tickets are on stubhub. If a fan gets shut out they may have to buy a VIP package. Those are non transferable as far as I can tell.

Take a look at the Nightrain if you don't believe me. ;)el8a37.png

Still curious about so many things. Who will be on the stage? From who's repertoires will they play? How will they sound? Exciting!
idk but don't expect a press conference or any interviews. Just expect them to hopefully show up April 8th

Yeah fuck seated GA. Not all GNR fans are old.

The average age range is old(er) especially for those who are likely to buy the VIP packages. This isn't 1988 and it's not a Cannibal Corpse show. They won't be able to please everyone no matter what they do.

I guess every other country humans can stand up a lot later in life than america as i gaurantee its the only country that will do Seated GA for GNR

Not sure what's so awful about having an assigned seat and not having to waste hours in line just to be close.

Nothing at all to old folks like us! I'd much prefer having time to see the city I'm visiting rather than spend 12 hours in line to be up front only to be shoved around once I'm there. Even in my 20's all of that pushing and shoving was annoying. I'd expect it on the floor if I went to a death metal show but at GNR? I'm there to enjoy it,not be pushed and kicked. To some that might be fun,to me not so much.