04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Anyone went through the same shit??!

BAMDPmc.jpg

I had it figured out: you're in the wrong section, you should click the Nightrain fan club presale not the first one.

Just got that, way too late....

Thanks the fucking organization for making the process so clear...

You know what?

It's a rip off and Axl sounds shit on the first shows, and they usually have the shorter set lists. Its the last shows you want to see.

Fuck this presale bollocks for the shitty shows.

Axl's first night at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC in '06 after 4 years of not playing was, by far, the best of the 4 shows.

You know what?

It's a rip off and Axl sounds shit on the first shows, and they usually have the shorter set lists. Its the last shows you want to see.

Axl's first night at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC in '06 after 4 years of not playing was, by far, the best of the 4 shows.

but not of the tour..

You know what?

I would add that the first 3 shows of 2009 were one of the longuest ever...

You know what?

I would add that the first 3 shows of 2009 were one of the longuest ever...

I'll argue that with a strep throat rio 11 and Golden Globe performance!

Finally got it to work after doing the "waiting room" thing - had 3 windows open, trying to get tix. Very frustrating.

But hell, going to the Friday show. Up in section 210 Row D. $184 per, not bad.

did you buy the accessible seating tickets, I am pretty sure $250 was the cheapest tickets offered in the regular seat pre-sale

Congrats to all getting tickets! Wish I could be there for what's gonna be a lot users in the same place and obviously an amazing show.

Can't wait for something to happen in Detroit. Anyone and everyone is welcome out my way for a big bad ass pre party

• Like 2

Congrats to all getting tickets! Wish I could be there for what's gonna be a lot users in the same place and obviously an amazing show.

Can't wait for something to happen in Detroit. Anyone and everyone is welcome out my way for a big bad ass pre party

you and me both.

Guys, be careful. There is a link to buy now that is basically their Re-Sale (stubhub) deal. People are flipping GA seats now for $900 EACH! HAHAHAHA

https://tickets.axs.com/premium.html?wr=3505a5a9-ab46-4016-aa81-133eb6ab5b5c〈=en&skin=tmobile&ec=LVA160408&preFill=1&modRes=1

There are two tickets retailing for prices like $400

Guys, be careful. There is a link to buy now that is basically their Re-Sale (stubhub) deal. People are flipping GA seats now for $900 EACH! HAHAHAHA

https://tickets.axs.com/premium.html?wr=3505a5a9-ab46-4016-aa81-133eb6ab5b5c〈=en&skin=tmobile&ec=LVA160408&preFill=1&modRes=1

that is actually AXS or the promoter selling Premium tickets, basically it is the managements way of scalping tickets other than doing the VIP route

Finally got it to work after doing the "waiting room" thing - had 3 windows open, trying to get tix. Very frustrating.

But hell, going to the Friday show. Up in section 210 Row D. $184 per, not bad.

did you buy the accessible seating tickets, I am pretty sure $250 was the cheapest tickets offered in the regular seat pre-sale

Looked at the receipt - doesn't say anything about that.

I did click the AXS premium button to buy - which is what finally worked. Looks like I must've bought them at fair market value or something?

Weird...didn't realize it was that until now, as I had multiple windows open and trying different ways.