04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

My ticket is in P2 and I am slightly annoyed that I couldn't access the GA floor. Maybe the presale only had a certain amount of GA tix? Did anyone manage to get a GA ticket without paying the ridiculous VIP package?

Maybe more GA tix will be sold on Saturday. Hmm.....I'd gladly swap my P2 for a GA, or sell my P2 ticket if GA is available on Saturday.

My head is still spinning that all of this is happening.

The promo from the official GNR page with axl, slash and duff in the promo like.. I can't stop watching it. It's too unreal.

Likewise. I've been watching it over and over all morning.

There's a member here, t-p-d-a who has a very similar sig he must have made ages ago. Now it's reality!

Glad to see things finally moving. Almost pulled the trigger on two VIP tickets but I'm waiting it out. Waiting to see the other venues that will be announced and then make a decision. If you don't get tickets don't sweat it. They will be available all over the place leading up to April. I remember buying 8 tickets to Hammerstein with the presale and selling 4 on eBay. Finally we can all say this is a great time to be a Guns fan. Welcome back boys.

• Like 1

There's still tickets every now and then.

Maybe they are released in waves? Or people dropping them out of their baskets? Is there a time limit to complete the transaction?

Yes, 3 minutes.

Edited by Nalbi

Maybe they are released in waves? Or people dropping them out of their baskets? Is there a time limit to complete the transaction?

Only 3 minutes to make up your mind. I considered it when I got through again but I just don't have the cash right now. Was considering getting 2 and selling 1 but my hatred of scalpers is just too much to do that.

Only 3 minutes to make up your mind. I considered it when I got through again but I just don't have the cash right now. Was considering getting 2 and selling 1 but my hatred of scalpers is just too much to do that.

Just sell it for the retail price and make your money back then.

Tickets on stubhub already for $1,500 GA. Wow. Some of the nightrain members are cunts.

There were other pre-sales besides Nightrain. I'd hope the fan club members wouldn't do that but that's what happens when you give everyone, including people who signed up today,a code.

Could happen anyway man, there is no telling... For all we know the promoter did it

Edited by gunsguy

:( i bought my plane and hotel...but have no access to nightrain pre sale... :( hope i still find a ticket on satruday :(

There are still tickets coming up for members. You should join and see if you still get the code. Either way,I think today was a small percentage of the (approximately )40,000 tickets available for the two nights.

My head is still spinning that all of this is happening.

The promo from the official GNR page with axl, slash and duff in the promo like.. I can't stop watching it. It's too unreal.

Likewise. I've been watching it over and over all morning.

Whenever we get the first live footage of these guys on stage together (I'm sure it'll be April 8th) I'm gonna have to watch that a million times. Hopefully after that it'll sink in that they've reunited. Especially if Izzy shows up for the first show
  • Like 2