04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Suggestion to those buying Nightrain now... if it's for these Vegas shows... unless you want a single seat by itself, your out of luck... best to save your money if the Vegas shows is the sole purpose of your purchase.

I'm a nightrain member and can't get a single ticket. What am I doing wrong?
Just checked now. both nights appear to have 0 tickets left. However, I'm sure scalpers snatched up at least half of the arena.

That was quick, especially given the prices! I know scalpers are accounting for a lot of this, but still it bodes well for the rest of the tour being booked/announced soon.

Scalpers are a cancer on the Tour industry.

Remember when axl said that about slash? :P good times.. Ah I miss those days already lol

I'm just glad that Axl is past that.

I'm really happy for all our forum friends going... the rest will be online and salivate for the setlist

Until

WTTJ

EASY

Brownstone

:lol::lol::lol::lol: No bullshit, I had that exact same thought today at work. I checked in on the forum and saw so much excitement and positivity going on and part of me couldn't help but think of how many heads are going to exlode when that first "Jungle, ISE, Brownstone" post! haha. It'll be even worse the second night!

I'm really happy for all our forum friends going... the rest will be online and salivate for the setlist

Until

WTTJ

EASY

Brownstone

:lol::lol::lol::lol: No bullshit, I had that exact same thought today at work. I checked in on the forum and saw so much excitement and positivity going on and part of me couldn't help but think of how many heads are going to exlode when that first "Jungle, ISE, Brownstone" post! haha. It'll be even worse the second night!

I'll even put money on the 4th song being Live and Let Die.

• Like 1

Until

WTTJ

EASY

Brownstone

I'll even put money on the 4th song being Live and Let Die.

It's actually OMFG JUNGLEbut only old school posters will get that. At least it's OMFG JUNGLEwith the proper band members this time.

• Like 1

What is the difference between "Floor F" and "Floor E"? Found StubHub tix for $400 for those cats.

I haven't looked at the seating chart, but I'm guessing one is closer to the stage then the other. Sometimes that isn't even true, sometimes one person is just selling theirs for more than someone else.