04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Let's see how quickly the tickets for these two reunion shows are sold out.

Five minutes. And then thousands of them will be on stubhub. Even for a show with this kind of demand,the prices,IMO,will drop to face value or close to it by the day of the show. There are rare exceptions like Paul McCartney where this doesn't happen. The problem is most people need to make flight/hotel plans and won't wait to see if tickets drop in price. There will be shows much closer to most people but they'll most likely be in stadiums and they won't be the first real GNR gig in 23 years either.

It was the same way on stubhub when the fare thee well grateful dead shows went on sale this past year, the tickets had sold out almost immediately and for quite awhile the prices on stubhub were outrageous! If I remember correctly for awhile the tickets were in the thousands and tens of thousands for certain seats. With one 3 day pass even hitting the 1 million dollar mark right after the tickets sold out. Of course as it got closer to the shows and people not paying the prices that were being asked on stubhub, they dropped down to face value, some even cheaper the closer the shows got. I don't know that GNR will hit that kind of price range on stubhub, but the longer you can hold out from stubhub the cheaper the tickets will get. Best of luck to everyone going for tickets! Hopefully, I can get in on the citi presale tomorrow.

Edited by systronic

Can i resale my ticket? I bought yesterday, i'm from Brazil but I can't go on April to Las Vegas...

Interested
I bought "SILVER VIP" ticket April 8th. I wanna put on STUBHUB. If you interested call me.

VIP packages are not refundable and can't be traded, dude.

dumb questions I know..but do you have to buy these on AXS? I really want to get at least five general admission tickets for Saturday night. Is it really impossible to get decent seats next to each other at this point? I"m just confused and really want tickets. I have a room at Planet Hollywood (which anyone is more than welcome to join me and party before hand). Did I mention that I really want tickets? I'll never forget my first show December 29, 2001 at the Hard Rock (old Hard Rock thats not there/The Joint) when Axl's mic went out and Robin smashed his guitar. This will be great.

Was considering trying again for tickets on Saturday but looks like I won't be let into the US any time soon anyway :/ http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/19/bbc-journalist-stopped-from-flying-to-us-over-uk-iranian-nationality

If I get any more presale codes for US shows I'll share them with forum members in future since I won't be able to use them anyway.

anyone from the UK going?

Yeah mate, gonna fly out from manchester

Well I'm seeing WrestleMania 32 on April 3rd and Raw the next night, was gonna fly out to Vegas on 5th April, catch the 2 shows and fly home on the 11th. (maybe 10th). I'll be in Vegas for sure. Just getting tickets is the issue.

Why are they playing in Vegas of all places? Vegas is where most careers end.

It's actually pretty smart. Vegas is a travel/tourist destination. That's why the residencies work so well. Every day thousands of new people arrive.

If you buy tickets, airfare and hotel you can still have a good time if GnR cancels or something goes wrong. Not quite the same backup plan if your tickets are in Idaho.

It's actually pretty smart. Vegas is a travel/tourist destination. That's why the residencies work so well. Every day thousands of new people arrive.

If you buy tickets, airfare and hotel you can still have a good time if GnR cancels or something goes wrong. Not quite the same backup plan if your tickets are in Idaho.

so they are catering to tourists...ok.

so they are catering to tourists...ok.

They don't give a sh*t about fans, they just want to sell out.

Can i resale my ticket? I bought yesterday, i'm from Brazil but I can't go on April to Las Vegas...

Interested
I bought "SILVER VIP" ticket April 8th. I wanna put on STUBHUB. If you interested call me.

VIP packages are not refundable and can't be traded, dude.

Lol. Good.

Just checked out stubhub. People are selling "WC" seats. Those mean wheel chair. If your not going with someone who is disabled don't buy those

More a cunning ruse de guerre!! Have you never heard of Little Britain?

250px-LittleBritain.jpg

Axl has a hard on for the place. His favourite place in the world which does not speak Portuguese! I agree it is tacky funeral parlour of a resort.

I can't believe that something this big isn't being given the promotion it deserves. Pretty clear that Axl's still in charge. These sporadic dates that are rumored and then keep popping up are rediculous. They should be hitting all the major media with some interviews and properly announce what, where and when this is happening. I hope this changed. I'm sick of all the secrecy and cryptic messages. It's time to communicate and excite the fan base.

Edited by yourcrazy
  • Like 1

I can't believe that something this big isn't being given the promotion it deserves. Pretty clear that Axl's still in charge. These sporadic dates that are rumored and then keep popping up are rediculous. They should be hitting all the major media with some interviews and properly announce what, where and when this is happening. I hope this changed. I'm sick of all the secrecy and cryptic messages. It's time to communicate and excite the fan base.

Getting tickets is already hard enough, I don't need more promotion...

Just checked out stubhub. People are selling "WC" seats. Those mean wheel chair. If your not going with someone who is disabled don't buy those

More a cunning ruse de guerre!! Have you never heard of Little Britain?

250px-LittleBritain.jpg

Axl has a hard on for the place. His favourite place in the world which does not speak Portuguese! I agree it is tacky funeral parlour of a resort.

great show.

this Sir

Not sure what's so awful about having an assigned seat and not having to waste hours in line just to be close.

its much more fun when its general attendance

because only the people that REALLY WANT to be close end up standing REALLY CLOSE to the stage

it has nothing to do with wasting time on the line

it has nothing to do with arriving early

it has nothing to do with paying disgusting high prices for tickets

no

it Is about who really wants to be there

or maybe it is about who really needs to be there

close

you look around you

and you see all these people

people that you have never seen in your life

and never will see again

and you realize

you realize that you are around people that have been affected by this music, by this fucking rock n roll band in a way that you probably cant even begin to explain

just like you have

and there you are, having the time of your life, side by side with these unknown people that have been really affected by this band

just like you

and let me tell you

that shit is priceless

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

it is indeed priceless! :headbang:

I totally agree.

Not sure what's so awful about having an assigned seat and not having to waste hours in line just to be close.

its much more fun when its general attendance

because only the people that REALLY WANT to be close end up standing REALLY CLOSE to the stage

it has nothing to do with wasting time on the line

it has nothing to do with arriving early

it has nothing to do with paying disgusting high prices for tickets

no

it Is about who really wants to be there

or maybe it is about who really needs to be there

close

you look around you

and you see all these people

people that you have never seen in your life

and never will see again

and you realize

you realize that you are around people that have been affected by this music, by this fucking rock n roll band in a way that you probably cant even begin to explain

just like you have

and there you are, having the time of your life, side by side with these unknown people that have been really affected by this band

just like you

and let me tell you

that shit is priceless

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I like that. My experience is, sadly, different, though. At current ticket prices, I wouldn't be able to afford general admission. Regardless of how much I want, even need, to be there. But in the past, when I could...

I looked around me,

and I saw all these people,

people I had never seen in my life,

and would never see again,

and I realised,

realised that I was around people that had been affected by this music, by this fucking rock n' roll band in a way that I probably couldn't even begin to explain,

just like I had.

And there I was, having the time of my life, side by side with these unknown people that had really been affected by this band.

Just like me.

And then one big guy elbowed me in the throat.

And I couldn't breathe.

And I had to be dragged from the crowd, which was really embarrassing.

And I needed medical care.

And by the time they let me back in, the concert had started, and these people who didn't know me sure weren't going to allow me back my spot.

So there I was, at the back of the crowd.

And I am only small, and I could hardly see a thing.

And that is why, these days, I opt for a seat.

been there too

that sucks

eventually one gets tired of such things

I still prefer the PISTA as we say over here for a rock show

but id love to have a seat to watch GNR play accoustic

that should also be priceless

Was considering trying again for tickets on Saturday but looks like I won't be let into the US any time soon anyway :/ http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/19/bbc-journalist-stopped-from-flying-to-us-over-uk-iranian-nationality

If I get any more presale codes for US shows I'll share them with forum members in future since I won't be able to use them anyway.

:o Never mind, save the money and wait for a UK show with me and Gracii.

• Like 1