04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Does anybody know where to find the access code for Citi cardholders??

You have to be a citi card holder. It's like the numbers on back or something. I want the Axs password though....

I found someone with a card but he has no idea what the access code is...

You have to be a citi card holder. It's like the numbers on back or something. I want the Axs password though....

Access code is the first 6 digits of the card

Enter the first six (6) digits of your Citi® credit card or Citibank Debit MasterCard account number (no dashes) located on the front of your Citi card. Offers only available to Citi credit cardmembers and Citi Debit MasterCard customers.

I just got tickets! No CITI card needed, I used another credit card, password: 412800

Dude, you're my hero!!!

I don't get how he did that! Are we paying with someone else's CitiCard?!! This man is owed like 1000 beers!!

The only time I've ever done a card related pre-sale was an American Express one a few years back. It was tied directly to the card that the PW was issued for so I had to use my AMEX or not get tickets.

I'm guessing this CitiCard pre-sale must be set up differently, thankfully. Very happy for everyone who is able to get tickets!

I just got tickets! No CITI card needed, I used another credit card, password: 412800

Dude, you're my hero!!!

I don't get how he did that! Are we paying with someone else's CitiCard?!! This man is owed like 1000 beers!!

The only time I've ever done a card related pre-sale was an American Express one a few years back. It was tied directly to the card that the PW was issued for so I had to use my AMEX or not get tickets.

I'm guessing this CitiCard pre-sale must be set up differently, thankfully. Very happy for everyone who is able to get tickets!

This is the greatest thing thats ever happened in my life. Slash's side, night 1. I just... I still can't breath. I don't know how this happened.

• Like 2

OK SERIOUSLY, EVERYONE KEEP CHECKING THE WEBSITE FOR BOTH NIGHTS. I JUST PULLED 3 MORE FOR NIGHT 1 AND 2 MORE FOR NIGHT 2. THEY ARE STILL THERE. SORRY FOR THE CAPS, BUT EVERYONE SHOULD KEEP CHECKING. I CAN'T SPEND ANYMORE MONEY LOL!

Were you guys able to score GA tickets w/ the Citi pre sale? If so, were they still $250?

No. Either GAs sold out immediately for this or they were never put onsale for this presale. The option was crossed out from the second I started looking.

• Like 1

thanks for the code, I now have tickets to both shows, upper bowl for Friday and lower bowl for Saturday, cost me $1000 for 2 tickets to each show but will be well worth, thanks to airmiles my flight from Toronto is only $320 for two. I knew their was a reason I was saving them

Were you guys able to score GA tickets w/ the Citi pre sale? If so, were they still $250?

I wasn't able to get GA and my guess is they were extremely limited amounts for this presale. Best I could get was sec 6 row C or floor sec E row G. Opted to hold out for GA this weekend.

manny pacquio is fighting at the MGM on the 9th. do you think its possible to catch GNR and the boxing on the same night?

I doubt it, but that really sucks as I was going to hold off to get a hotel room as the prices usually come down the closer you get, having another high profile event like that means the prices are not going to come down

OK SERIOUSLY, EVERYONE KEEP CHECKING THE WEBSITE FOR BOTH NIGHTS. I JUST PULLED 3 MORE FOR NIGHT 1 AND 2 MORE FOR NIGHT 2. THEY ARE STILL THERE. SORRY FOR THE CAPS, BUT EVERYONE SHOULD KEEP CHECKING. I CAN'T SPEND ANYMORE MONEY LOL!

:lol::lol::lol:

This is probably my favorite post in the whole thread!

Well done man. I'm excited for you!

• Like 2