04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

So, has the citi presale sold out? I can't get anything (read this thread earlier but I was on my lunch break and my phone was dying so couldn't check for tickets until now.)

I'm stilling pulling single, pairs and tix for 3 for both shows using the Citi presale. You can essentially click on any section that is lit up right now and you should find tix in that area. This presale is scarily simple. We might as well just grab them all up and sell them here.

Are any of the $80 tickets coming up? Is there a $25-35 dollar convenience fee like there was during the Nightrain sale?

Not sure. I never got any of the $80 tickets earlier (although they did pop up and I threw them back. Forget what the fees were) and it seems they've been sold out for awhile now on this presale. Looks like just the middle prices. $250 seats, $180 seats, and $125 seats.

• Like 1

So, has the citi presale sold out? I can't get anything (read this thread earlier but I was on my lunch break and my phone was dying so couldn't check for tickets until now.)

I'm stilling pulling single, pairs and tix for 3 for both shows using the Citi presale. You can essentially click on any section that is lit up right now and you should find tix in that area. This presale is scarily simple. We might as well just grab them all up and sell them here.

Are any of the $80 tickets coming up? Is there a $25-35 dollar convenience fee like there was during the Nightrain sale?

Not sure. I never got any of the $80 tickets earlier (although they did pop up and I threw them back. Forget what the fees were) and it seems they've been sold out for awhile now on this presale. Looks like just the middle prices. $250 seats, $180 seats, and $125 seats.

Still doesn't work, I'm only trying for the second night, 2 tickets, and it says there's pairs available in the P3 sections but when I search for tickets it says none can be found :(

I have a question. I bought 3 Silver VIP tickets but have yet to get a confirmation email. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

Go to your account on Axs and it will show your tickets. It will say something like mobile tickets not yet ready, or whatever. But that's how you can confirm, and if you want an email then call them and see if they will send one. I'm guessing they haven't processed them until closer to the show.

• Like 1

Looking like I may fly out either that Wednesday or Thursday and stay until late Sunday night and get home early Monday morning. It's actually a cheaper round trip flight, and if I try to fly back Sunday all the flights leave late Saturday night and get in Sunday morning..

Still not sure what hotel we're staying at yet.

Looking like I may fly out either that Wednesday or Thursday and stay until late Sunday night and get home early Monday morning. It's actually a cheaper round trip flight, and if I try to fly back Sunday all the flights leave late Saturday night and get in Sunday morning..

Still not sure what hotel we're staying at yet.

I'm flying out Thursday evening. Coming back to Monday afternoon

Have you guys thought that everyone who bought their tickets through the citi card pre sale might get their orders kicked back due to not using the citi card to complete the purchase?

Just as with AMEX presales you have to actually use that type of card. It doesn't let you get in and then use a different card.

Have you guys thought that everyone who bought their tickets through the citi card pre sale might get their orders kicked back due to not using the citi card to complete the purchase?

Just as with AMEX presales you have to actually use that type of card. It doesn't let you get in and then use a different card.

I thought people on here bought tickets with whatever credit card they wanted and just use the posted code to gain access?

Going to be staying at the Best Western on Paradise Road, about a mile and a half from the venue. $150 a night with taxes and fees. I took two weeks off of work in anticipation of Coachella which I still intend to attend..., so these vegas shows actually work out quite well schedule wise. $2500 dropped in the first week of the GnR reunion.

I thought people on here bought tickets with whatever credit card they wanted and just use the posted code to gain access?

I don't believe you can unless I'm mistaken.

So....do you think there will be an opening band?

I assume there will be.

Anyone else hoping for a stage set-up similar to what they used on the Canadian 2010 tour? That was awesome.

The 2010 stage was too high, and if you were in the pit you couldn't see shit.

In 2011 they fixed it and the stage was lower.

So....do you think there will be an opening band?

I assume there will be.

Anyone else hoping for a stage set-up similar to what they used on the Canadian 2010 tour? That was awesome.

The 2010 stage was too high, and if you were in the pit you couldn't see shit.

In 2011 they fixed it and the stage was lower.

I was front row at shows in both 2010 and 2011 and I agree, but the set-up as a whole in 2010 was pretty awesome.