04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

I wonder if there will be warm up shows in LA in March?

I mean how many fucking "1st show" events will they do? There is only one first show. Don't cheapen it. They already fucked me and now I am fighting to get my money back from Coachella so I can do Vegas... No more early shows. Just fucking do Vegas.

I'm looking at different layouts and it looks like its ALL assigned seating on the floor. Is that the case or will there be STANDING general admission as well? I just need to know if I should wait for STANDING general admission or not.

theirs both, they have standing next to the stage then about half way back are seats on the floor separated by a guardrail I assume

I mean how many fucking "1st show" events will they do? There is only one first show. Don't cheapen it. They already fucked me and now I am fighting to get my money back from Coachella so I can do Vegas... No more early shows. Just fucking do Vegas.

I believe its essentially been confirmed Vegas will be the first shows. Those are warm ups for Coachella, which makes perfect sense. In fact, I'm shocked Coachella ISN'T the first show and they are letting Vegas steal their thunder. Buts its fine with me.

Seriously, they can't really add much more. At some point, Coachella has to be like "whoa, save something for us" and thats precisely what I think these are. These are paid warm ups before they hit the worldwide stage at Coachella. Anything else, other than maybe a random club surprise show, would seem very very odd. I really think this will be the first thing.

i'm ready to bet they'll play at least one show before vegas.

See, and I'm not certain enough to say you're wrong. Except...

Didn't they explicitly say "this will be the first time these 3 will have been on stage since 1993"? I guess that could mean nothing, but I think that was plainly spelled out, whereas Coachella seemed like the start, but it wasn't even explicitly said. This was, and it follows the trend of them starting a tour smaller before going big. House Of Blues in 2001 before Rock In Rio. Hammerstein Ballroom in 06 before the major tour. This makes sense.

Even if its not, I think since its an arena its definitely worth the money. But I really do think this will be the first. We had heard rumors of this and we haven't heard rumors of anything else to start the reunion. So unless its unplanned, this seems like the plan to open. Of course, I also WANT it to be cause I'll be there lol!

They are bound to do a secret show at a club before Vegas.

Didn't they explicitly say "this will be the first time these 3 will have been on stage since 1993"? I guess that could mean nothing, but I think that was plainly spelled out, whereas Coachella seemed like the start, but it wasn't even explicitly said. This was, and it follows the trend of them starting a tour smaller before going big. House Of Blues in 2001 before Rock In Rio. Hammerstein Ballroom in 06 before the major tour. This makes sense.

Even if its not, I think since its an arena its definitely worth the money. But I really do think this will be the first. We had heard rumors of this and we haven't heard rumors of anything else to start the reunion. So unless its unplanned, this seems like the plan to open. Of course, I also WANT it to be cause I'll be there lol

vegas will probably be the first show, but who knows?

maybe they'll play a smaller venue for some lucky happy few

Even if its not, I think since its an arena its definitely worth the money. But I really do think this will be the first. We had heard rumors of this and we haven't heard rumors of anything else to start the reunion. So unless its unplanned, this seems like the plan to open. Of course, I also WANT it to be cause I'll be there lol!

I think a surprise show in a L.A. small venue is possible. We have to see if at some point we get rumors about it

So far the strategy is to add date by date so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they added five more before Vegas. They can do whatever they want, it's all up to their imagination (and the offers they get).

Edited by Asia

No GA was available. The best bet would be the Silver VIP GA seats. Should have grabbed them last night but they were over $600. Airfare, hotel, tickets...man almost $2,000 to see Guns?

Yeah I ended up with lower level seating for $250 yesterday, night 1. But I'm not satisfied with that. I think Friday is our best bet for GA.

How do we get a password for Friday's pre-sale?

I wish I knew. I think we'll know soon though.
I called Axs.com,they said the Friday pre-sale password will be posted Thursday night or Friday morning on the Guns N Roses website and Facebook. So basically any scalper that wants it can get it. I still think the majority of tickets will go on sale Saturday and be sold out in minutes.

Thanks man. Really hoping to score GA on at least one of the nights. As it'll just be the one ticket I'm hoping it'll be easier!

Also, I'm in Vegas 5th - 11th so if they added a third date either side that's cool with me ;)

Once Vegas is sold out I expect an arena in LA to pop up.

The pre-sale MGM sent out yesterday says something like "The band has confirmed that this will be the very first place you can witness this history making event".

Not saying that'll stick, but I was surprised to see it in the actual email.

• Like 1