04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

I've never been to a GNR concert and never been in GA standing for any rock concert. One question: Will I die?

Probably not. And if you do, you'll go in a blaze of glory. Just think of all the media coverage, pictures, interviews with your friends and family - the first victim of the first GNR reunion show in 23 years... That's something man...

• Like 2

If anyone gets through and gets GA for Friday, I'll pay you $500 for them. That is if you don't want them :)

Just get in the waiting room. They go on sale in 7 mins, you'll more than likely be able to snag GA at those prices.

Oh I am in the waiting room. Been for 30 minutes. I just don't trust these sites at all. Question, if you have more than one waiting room open, does that hurt you?

If anyone gets through and gets GA for Friday, I'll pay you $500 for them. That is if you don't want them :)

Just get in the waiting room. They go on sale in 7 mins, you'll more than likely be able to snag GA at those prices.

Oh I am in the waiting room. Been for 30 minutes. I just don't trust these sites at all. Question, if you have more than one waiting room open, does that hurt you?

I don't think so. Buy me a GA ticket & I'll give you the money from the seat I'd be selling in sec14! :drool:

I paid $250 for it, but could probably make up to $400 for it (or more, according to stubhub prices).

Edited by GNR 1991

This is dumb.

What's dumb? A regular on-sale just like every other concert on-sale ever? :lol:

Dumb that the GA section was not displayed as sold out when I entered but I couldn't find one ticket...

This is dumb.

What's dumb? A regular on-sale just like every other concert on-sale ever? :lol:

Everybody is stuck in the waiting room

Well yeah, but that's the same with any other high demand concert ticket.