04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

350 with all of the fees are just ridiculous..don't care if it's complaining. I paid 150 for a small intimate show at their show at the hard rock in 2001 and thought that was ridiculous but this takes the cake...especially if it's fat axl coming out to take the stage.

Edited by grogmug

The 350s are in reality $385.45!!

350 with all of the fees are just ridiculous..don't care if it's complaining. I paid 150 for a small intimate show at their show at the hard rock in 2001 and thought that was ridiculous but this takes the cake...especially if it's fat axl coming out to take the stage.

No they arer not sold out. It will have a line across the area and be in gray if it is. Tickets are in limbo as people have almost 15 minutes once they get the tickets to complete the entire purchase. That is always the hangup. Stuff happens, computers crash, people hit the wrong button and exit out etc.. Just keep plugging away and you will get there. I just released a pair of seats 2 minutes ago section 225 row j. If you hit search again however it kicks you to the back of the line.

Edited by oachs83

If you didn't get tickets to this... Go anyway! These ticket brokers won't sell all of their tickets at the prices they are charging now. You'll have last minute fan cancellations on craigslist, and you'll also have the couple who had another couple back out because they couldn't get child care.

In 2016, it's nearly impossible for you to not be able to buy a ticket at retail price eventually.... the only problem with that is that the retail prices are so damn high!

Fuck this sale. Move on, make plans for vegas, and be patient in selecting your tickets.

If you didn't get tickets to this... Go anyway! These ticket brokers won't sell all of their tickets at the prices they are charging now. You'll have last minute fan cancellations on craigslist, and you'll also have the couple who had another couple back out because they couldn't get child care.

In 2016, it's nearly impossible for you to not be able to buy a ticket at retail price eventually.... the only problem with that is that the retail prices are so damn high!

Fuck this sale. Move on, make plans for vegas, and be patient in selecting your tickets.

THIS!! Every single sold out show I have been to there are soooooo many scalpers out front selling. 5 minutes once the show started scalpers sweat and really cut the price on tickets. I can't tell you how many awesome baseball games I have been to for dirt ceap and just missed the first or second inning. Our advantage to a Guns show is 5 minutes after scheduled start time is still 55 minutes early haha.

• Like 3