04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

#1. Fuck AEG.

#2. I got my tickets on STUB Hub, $200 / each

#3. AEG sucks, seriously. I logged on 20min before the sale and was left with nothing....Obvously they are only releasing a few tickets at a time and taking their resale market to take advantage of the consumers

#4. There is no way that 40K GNR fans are spending this much $$ to see them....Ticket prices will drop back down to a closer reality when they don't sell the tickets that AEG has kept.

#5 AEG can suck me

#6 I should'a bought the cheaper ones in the Fan club sale, I really wanted floor. Damnit

#7 I'll sit closer when they come to LA...so fuck you AEG

#8 Its GN'F'N"R....Im so fuck'N excited I listened to the Ritz show while I was waiting so Iit wasn't that bad as my rant....

Can't wait to hear them fucking rock the Las Vegas strip. Hoping for a surprise LA gig or 2 too.....!

How do you really feel about AEG? LOL

• Like 1

Just got 1, sect 13, $250 bracket.

Think i'm next to you 3rd Wheel.

Let's get drunk together April 8.

guys, is it safe stubhub? lower 10 is a good spot? 300 dollars

Lower 10 doesn't seem too bad a spot. I don't know about stub hub though, just get back in the waiting room on AXS. If they go, $300 for what you have sounds good. Stub is "safe" but i've heard (on here) of tickets being listed which don't exist - which would concern me.

I have tickets for the 2nd night . My flight comes in around 830 p.m. , you guys think I will have plenty of time to get a cab to the arena and catch them for the 1st night ?

Depends how busy airport/cab line are. Normally you'd easily make it. But with Guns and the big fight at MGM and general spring break crowds, t's gonna be a busy weekend. Line up a driver to meet you at airport...it's about $100 but you will easily make it to show.

I have tickets for the 2nd night . My flight comes in around 830 p.m. , you guys think I will have plenty of time to get a cab to the arena and catch them for the 1st night ?

What's the start time.? Never say never with Axl but I really don't think he will be late to this one.

9:30.

What's the start time.? Never say never with Axl but I really don't think he will be late to this one.

9:30.

It's cutting it fine but you might just be okay. Depend on customs and length of cab ride I suppose.

Can you not get an earlier flight?