04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Just got two tix section 14 citi presale!

WTF? That's still an option? What's that password again? I forgot? I hope you used a Citi Card because the ticket rep I spoke with said that non Citi Card orders might be cancelled and fully refunded to purchasers.

I wondered about that yesterday. I hope that isn't the case. :o

WTF? That's still an option? What's that password again? I forgot? I hope you used a Citi Card because the ticket rep I spoke with said that non Citi Card orders might be cancelled and fully refunded to purchasers.

I wondered about that yesterday. I hope that isn't the case. :o

That would be so fucked up!!!

Lol, they arent going to refund tickets. Thatd be a total shitstorm

Relax

The thing is they're fucking responsible for not locking up the sale to Citi cards only.

Even when entering the pre-sale with a legit CIty card pwd/number, there was nothing telling you that you had to pay with that card.

I used my citi card.. yeah I noticed they had another presale today.. I got nothing all day.. gave up but just tried again for the fuck of it.. The password is the first 6 digits of your card.

Edited by Tom-Ass

Lol, they arent going to refund tickets. Thatd be a total shitstorm

Relax

They have every right to do so.if the terms dictated using a Citi Card to make the purchase. I hope it doesn't happen. I'm just saying it's a possibility.

lol, like we had the time to read the terms...

But I'm pretty sure there was no such thing.

Terms say...

Enter the first six (6) digits of your Citi® credit card or Citibank Debit MasterCard account number (no dashes) located on the front of your Citi card. Offers only available to Citi credit cardmembers and Citi Debit MasterCard customers. Citi and Citi with Arc Design are registered service mark of Citigroup, Inc.

So, you only had to use it to get into the presale.

• Like 1

For those who wonder what kind of view you'll have:

new-t-mobile-arena-las-vegas-seating-cha

I hit a jackpot today, section 3 row A during the Citi Preferred sale, my only reservation is if they are going to have those side runners this year, I saw them in 2011 in Chicago and it was a similar seat, front row next to the stage and it was the worst seat in the house because of those side ramps, basically I was staring at a wall of black outside of the few times Axl came over, I eventually complained and I was able to move up a few rows

It didnt say you had to pay with one

We are fine, guys

And fuck yeah, Dazey is in!

You must use a Citi credit card which displays the Visa, MasterCard or American Express logo or a Citibank Debit Card which displays the MasterCard logo to take advantage of any ticket offer. Tickets are subject to availability and ticket orders may be subject to a service charge. Ticket limit per account and age requirements vary by event. By responding to an offer you will be disclosing all the information requested to a company outside the Citigroup family of companies. Citi is not responsible for products or services offered by other companies.
© 2016, Citibank, N.A. Citi, Citi with Arc Design and Private Pass are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

Terms say...

Enter the first six (6) digits of your Citi® credit card or Citibank Debit MasterCard account number (no dashes) located on the front of your Citi card. Offers only available to Citi credit cardmembers and Citi Debit MasterCard customers. Citi and Citi with Arc Design are registered service mark of Citigroup, Inc.

so you had to use it to get in but not to purchase? Hope you are right.

It took me about 20 minutes, using 2 computers, but I eventually got tickets for the second night as well! Went for seats this time though. So I'll be in the pit on the first night, section 205 on the second night :)

edit: seems like it's gonna be a good section to get a couple screenshot videos from too ;)

Edited by Gordon Comstock

Terms say...

It's pretty obvious that you have to be a cardmember for the offer to be valid. So should they check, whether you actually own a CitBank card, you are fucked. But most likely they won't. I also bought a ticket once for 15 bucks cheaper and used a motoristclub member code I found on the internet and no one bother to check whether I'm an actual member. Too much hassle, I guess.

For those who wonder what kind of view you'll have:

new-t-mobile-arena-las-vegas-seating-cha

That's not quite configured for the GnR show, but gives people somewhat of an idea.

All I know is I'll be front and center.

Word! Yea pretty sure the floor sections A, B, and C in the above pic will be the GA standing only floor.