04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

did everyone who wanted tickets manage to get them?

Rarely the ones we really wanted but I believe so.

Indeed. I'm beyond excited that I'll be in the GA half of the floor on the first night, but I'm just happy to be anywhere in the building on the second night.

Fuck I'm excited! :headbang: :headbang:

You bought VIP or got a regular ticket?

Just got two tix section 14 citi presale!

WTF? That's still an option? What's that password again? I forgot? I hope you used a Citi Card because the ticket rep I spoke with said that non Citi Card orders might be cancelled and fully refunded to purchasers.

I wondered about that yesterday. I hope that isn't the case. :o

That would be so fucked up!!!

Haha they better not. i only used my Citibank card for the pin to gain access, used my mastercard to buy all 8 tix. I would hope they would have made it clear that you had to use an actual citibank card to purchase. I would have accordingly.

did everyone who wanted tickets manage to get them?

Rarely the ones we really wanted but I believe so.

Indeed. I'm beyond excited that I'll be in the GA half of the floor on the first night, but I'm just happy to be anywhere in the building on the second night.

Fuck I'm excited! :headbang: :headbang:

You bought VIP or got a regular ticket?

VIP for the first night because I wanted early entry, and regular ticket for the second :)

Hi guys, i just bought two tickets from StubHub. Ive got the order but i didnt receive an email. Also the Electronic tickets says "In progress" whats that?

First time i use this service. Planning a trip from Uruguay, i hope i didnt buy a fake one :(

Guns N' Roses
Sat, Apr 9, 2016 9:30 pm PDT
at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
Lower 6
Row P | Seat 1, 2
2 tickets: Total $893.97
Electronic tickets:
In progress
Ready on Fri, Apr 1, 2016

I think you're fine. StubHub, according to a lot of people in this thread, is legit and backed by StubHub. They might not send a confirm email. Your tickets won't be sent until April 1, so start bitching if you don't have them by April 3.

Most of my friends don't really get why I'm so pumped about these shows. I waited 23 years for this. I only know a few of you in real life but it's nice to have people who are as excited as I am. While I am going alone to Vegas I won't feel alone at the shows.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

None of my friends really get why I'm so pumped about this. I only know a few of you in real life but it's nice to have people who are as excited as I am. While I am going alone to Vegas I won't feel alone at the shows.

Same here mate. Totally can't wait for this, first time flying on my own anywhere. Just figure if I walk round a few bars with a guns shirt I'm bound to get chatting to a few people.

Got tickets!! Got Flights!! My birthday is that week so this will be just amazing!

Coming from Glasgow and got a good deal so will be in Vegas for the 6th to the 11th.

Also i was in Vegas last September but had only one full day and was up first thing to see the grand canyon so didn't get to enjoy vegas that much

None of my friends really get why I'm so pumped about this. I only know a few of you in real life but it's nice to have people who are as excited as I am. While I am going alone to Vegas I won't feel alone at the shows.

Same here mate. Totally can't wait for this, first time flying on my own anywhere. Just figure if I walk round a few bars with a guns shirt I'm bound to get chatting to a few people.

You all need mygnr shirts as a homing signal ;)

• Like 3

Bought some T-shirts today as well for the trip!! I have the feeling this could be like a Football (Soccer) weekend atmosphere vibe for some reason.....

I honestly don't think I've been this excited and GNR since 2006. People say the Hammerstein shows were electric, well, this venue is 4 times the size and Slash and Duff are back. To say that "when the lights go out the building will explode" would be an understatement :lol:

Edited by Gordon Comstock

Most of my friends don't really get why I'm so pumped about these shows. I waited 23 years for this. I only know a few of you in real life but it's nice to have people who are as excited as I am. While I am going alone to Vegas I won't feel alone at the shows.

I hear ya man, my girlfriend is just shaking her head... in a loving way... she's excited as she can be for me but completely does not understand forking over all the cash for the ticket. I haven't been this pumped since the hammerstein shows! Its going to be awesome to share the experience with so many other people who can appreciate the historic nature of these nights!!

I was going to buy tickets during the presale, but they are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. Add in flights and hotel and we're talking like $3k for 2 people to see them. Gimme a break. I've been a fan since the late '80s and have seen the band dozens of times since 1991, but I'm not paying these prices.