04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

I am hoping GNR is going to take into account people are coming from all over the country to see these shows, and a 9:30 start time is bad for people who are on east coast time (12:30 by their account) now there is talk of them not getting on until 11PM (2AM ET)? that is going to be horrible for those from a different time zone, hoping they are going to hit the stage by 10PM at the latest

That is what Jack Daniels is for.. You'll be fine.. Your adrenaline will be pumping!

I am hoping GNR is going to take into account people are coming from all over the country to see these shows, and a 9:30 start time is bad for people who are on east coast time (12:30 by their account) now there is talk of them not getting on until 11PM (2AM ET)? that is going to be horrible for those from a different time zone, hoping they are going to hit the stage by 10PM at the latest

No offense- but the last thing they are going to worry about is some fans jetlag. LOL Deal with it.

well it would be a nice thing if they considered it, considering they are going to be hitting the stage when a good chunk of the audience is usually fast asleep, I am sure it is going to make for a less than enthusiastic crowd by the middle of the set

I'm not trying to be an ass - but are you kidding or serious? When is "beddy time" for you? You'll be in Vegas...you realize most clubs don't get really rolling until close to midnight until 4-5AM right? Take a nap during the day....or go see Celine Dion, she'll be on at exactly the ticket time and off in exactly 75 minutes.

again, did you hear what I said? when a good chunk of the audience is basically on 3 AM by their internal clock and the show is just getting started, it is going to make for a less than enthusiastic crowd

Wow! You're seeing the first gig of Axl, Slash and Duff in 23 years and you worry about your bed time?? Sell your ticket and stay home.

How does someone go to Vegas and/or a GnR concert and worry about missing or being late for bedtime? I'm shaking my head......

• Like 3

Someone... has never been to Vegas

• Like 4

No offense- but the last thing they are going to worry about is some fans jetlag. LOL Deal with it.

well it would be a nice thing if they considered it, considering they are going to be hitting the stage when a good chunk of the audience is usually fast asleep, I am sure it is going to make for a less than enthusiastic crowd by the middle of the set

I'm not trying to be an ass - but are you kidding or serious? When is "beddy time" for you? You'll be in Vegas...you realize most clubs don't get really rolling until close to midnight until 4-5AM right? Take a nap during the day....or go see Celine Dion, she'll be on at exactly the ticket time and off in exactly 75 minutes.

again, did you hear what I said? when a good chunk of the audience is basically on 3 AM by their internal clock and the show is just getting started, it is going to make for a less than enthusiastic crowd

Wow! You're seeing the first gig of Axl, Slash and Duff in 23 years and you worry about your bed time?? Sell your ticket and stay home.

GN'R fans are all getting old. They want to get back for Corrie and a nice cuppa; put the old feet up and complete the Times crossword.

I fucking hate it when people get sloshed at shows

Second worst scenario after being stone cold sober at a show.

• Like 1

I think a lot of people will get there a day early, so it's not a issue. That's why I'm getting there Thursday, because I'm going to be at the arena at NOON on Friday standing in line, maybe even earlier... so I'm getting there early Thursday and getting a good night sleep and then going to the arena by Noon.

I think a lot of people will get there a day early, so it's not a issue. That's why I'm getting there Thursday, because I'm going to be at the arena at NOON on Friday standing in line, maybe even earlier... so I'm getting there early Thursday and getting a good night sleep and then going to the arena by Noon.

Wow you met Duff !

[quote name="troccoli" post="4084663" timestamp="d after all.

I flew out to San Fran this September to check out AC/DC's stadium tour. I remember looking at a couple other venues they were going to and I can't remember where but one of the stadiums had a rule if you bought in the first 20 rows from the stage it was a 4 ticket max and the only way to get your ticket was day of show at will call with an ID. AT&T Park wasn't that way as it was all GA on the ball field.

Exactly same scenario I mentioned with Metallica. But in this case the other 3 tickets can be scalped! In the example with Metallica the other ticket was scalped.

Yes in theory 3 tickets could be sold but a scalper will have to go to the arena day of show pickup tickets only to scalp all 4 at the most. Scalping that way is not our problem. Our problem is the bots online and people a thousand miles away selling tickets at large without leaving the couch. If it was only foot traffic scalpers by far many more real fans would have gotten tickets from axs at face and not stubhub for a premium price.

Ah, I see what you are saying now. Yes, that would at least beat the bots and that is certainly a step in the right direction!

Wow you met Duff !

Yeah got to meet him and talk to him about 15 minutes in Huntington, WV, 2007 I think it was when his band played a little club there called the V club, only about 30 people were there including bar staff, it was awesome.

23m094p.jpg

Edited by romeorose

Wow you met Duff !

Yeah got to meet him and talk to him about 15 minutes in Huntington, WV, 2007 I think it was when his band played a little club there called the V club, only about 30 people were there including bar staff, it was awesome.

Aww I'd love to meet Duff. He seems so nice. I'd do anything to meet Izzy though!

Bring him

Wow you met Duff !

Aww I'd love to meet Duff. He seems so nice. I'd do anything to meet Izzy though!

Bring Izzy a dozen roses and a card and hand them to him in Vegas for his BD, I'm thinking about trying to do that

Are these shows sold out? How can I find out the price of GA floor tix?

So, to sum up on what other people posted, GA floor tix are sold out. Yes, there are still VIP packages available which MAY end up going unsold and therefore available, but the unsold VIP packages are all seats. The VIP packages that came with GA floor tix are SOLD OUT. For these shows your only hope for GA floor tix are if someone has extra or scalpers. As for seated tickets, that's a whole other story.

Bring him

Wow you met Duff !

Bring Izzy a dozen roses and a card and hand them to him in Vegas for his BD, I'm thinking about trying to do that

That's a great idea and so sweet! To be honest I'd probably faint if I saw him that close. The I'd look like an idiot!

I wonder how they are going to do the vip early entry thing...seems like it's going to be a mess with people waiting all day. I guess the email a few days before the event will indicate the spot they want vip floor ticket holders to meet, but I got a feeling it's just going to be nuts around the arena that day.

I wonder how they are going to do the vip early entry thing...seems like it's going to be a mess with people waiting all day. I guess the email a few days before the event will indicate the spot they want vip floor ticket holders to meet, but I got a feeling it's just going to be nuts around the arena that day.

I don't understand how VIP GA is going to work anyway... I mean it's all standing room in the GA area, so if someone VIP is getting let in early so they can stand up front, and then they let us GA people in behind them, well, all I can say is those VIP GA people better not walk off to take a piss or get a beer or whatever or I will take their spot and not give it back.... VIP GA people that get in early better stay at the front the entire time without going anywhere if they wanna keep that position. Every man for himself in the Jungle.

I don't understand how VIP GA is going to work anyway... I mean it's all standing room in the GA area, so if someone VIP is getting let in early so they can stand up front, and then they let us GA people in behind them, well, all I can say is those VIP GA people better not walk off to take a piss or get a beer or whatever or I will take their spot and not give it back.... VIP GA people that get in early better stay at the front the entire time without going anywhere if they wanna keep that position. Every man for himself in the Jungle.

It's going to be interesting. i don't see anyone budging off their spot. The pit will be filled with some hardcore fans, but I swear if anyone makes Axl stop the show bc of people trying to push forward I'm going to be pissed.

It's going to be interesting. i don't see anyone budging off their spot. The pit will be filled with some hardcore fans, but I swear if anyone makes Axl stop the show bc of people trying to push forward I'm going to be pissed.

Let's just hope no one throws anything at Axl or points a laser pointer at him hahaha or show will be OVER lol

Let's just hope no one throws anything at Axl or points a laser pointer at him hahaha or show will be OVER lol

Hey! We agree with some things! See Romeo, we get along just fine

At the last Vegas shows, where they had 'regular tickets' and 'VIP tickets', there were 2 separate lines. The VIP line goes in first, and as soon as everyone from that line is in, the rest of the people go.

Sucks to wait all day in line to watch a whole line of people go in first, that happened to me in 2012, so I get early entry whenever I can now (if I have floor tickets).