04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

I am hoping GNR is going to take into account people are coming from all over the country to see these shows, and a 9:30 start time is bad for people who are on east coast time (12:30 by their account) now there is talk of them not getting on until 11PM (2AM ET)? that is going to be horrible for those from a different time zone, hoping they are going to hit the stage by 10PM at the latest

I think a lot of people will get there a day early, so it's not a issue. That's why I'm getting there Thursday, because I'm going to be at the arena at NOON on Friday standing in line, maybe even earlier... so I'm getting there early Thursday and getting a good night sleep and then going to the arena by Noon.

Wow you met Duff !

Yeah got to meet him and talk to him about 15 minutes in Huntington, WV, 2007 I think it was when his band played a little club there called the V club, only about 30 people were there including bar staff, it was awesome.

23m094p.jpg

I was at that show too! It was awesome hearing Duff play Dust N' Bones. Got him to sign my Appetite LP after the show.

I am hoping GNR is going to take into account people are coming from all over the country to see these shows, and a 9:30 start time is bad for people who are on east coast time (12:30 by their account) now there is talk of them not getting on until 11PM (2AM ET)? that is going to be horrible for those from a different time zone, hoping they are going to hit the stage by 10PM at the latest

I think a lot of people will get there a day early, so it's not a issue. That's why I'm getting there Thursday, because I'm going to be at the arena at NOON on Friday standing in line, maybe even earlier... so I'm getting there early Thursday and getting a good night sleep and then going to the arena by Noon.

Wow you met Duff !

Yeah got to meet him and talk to him about 15 minutes in Huntington, WV, 2007 I think it was when his band played a little club there called the V club, only about 30 people were there including bar staff, it was awesome.

23m094p.jpg

I was at that show too! It was awesome hearing Duff play Dust N' Bones. Got him to sign my Appetite LP after the show.

Really? wow, well dude we had to a seen eeach other. Bet you know Jimi Mitchell too then if you lived in Huntington

I am such a newbie but I just had to post to people who would understand how freaking excited I am...I AM GOING TO SEE THE REUNITED GN'R in Vegas April the 8th!!!! this is better than anything I can think of! I spent WAY too much $$ on VIP tickets but eff it this is a once in a lifetime event for me and is a big item on my bucket list! I have been obsessed with them reuniting for so long and just recently I told people that they would be reuniting soon and it's happening! my poor husband he is not a fan but he told me IF they reunited we could go to a concert. he didn't believe it would ever happen! but I had faith and never stopped believing. there is no way we could have gone to Coachella but we live in Reno so we will just drive down to Vegas for the show!!! oh April 8 please come SOON :headbang:

• Like 3

I fucking hate it when people get sloshed at shows

A solid buzz would do for me, but especially for this, I wouldn't get wasted. I need to be sober enough to remember it and believe it happened. But I'll also need a solid buzz just to keep my nerves and anxiety down.. Assuming the tour does happen. You never know since they won't tell us anything lol
  • Like 1

No offense- but the last thing they are going to worry about is some fans jetlag. LOL Deal with it.

well it would be a nice thing if they considered it, considering they are going to be hitting the stage when a good chunk of the audience is usually fast asleep, I am sure it is going to make for a less than enthusiastic crowd by the middle of the set

I'm not trying to be an ass - but are you kidding or serious? When is "beddy time" for you? You'll be in Vegas...you realize most clubs don't get really rolling until close to midnight until 4-5AM right? Take a nap during the day....or go see Celine Dion, she'll be on at exactly the ticket time and off in exactly 75 minutes.

again, did you hear what I said? when a good chunk of the audience is basically on 3 AM by their internal clock and the show is just getting started, it is going to make for a less than enthusiastic crowd

Wow! You're seeing the first gig of Axl, Slash and Duff in 23 years and you worry about your bed time?? Sell your ticket and stay home.

when did i mention myself? I am talking about the audience as a whole, I am sure a good portion of the crowd is only there to take their instagram photo and hear November Rain, and the adrenaline of seeing those 3 guys is not going to be enough

Someone... has never been to Vegas

yea never been to Vegas, outside of living there for a year and a 3 months and taking 2 separate vacations there, I have never been there

I am such a newbie but I just had to post to people who would understand how freaking excited I am...I AM GOING TO SEE THE REUNITED GN'R in Vegas April the 8th!!!! this is better than anything I can think of! I spent WAY too much $$ on VIP tickets but eff it this is a once in a lifetime event for me and is a big item on my bucket list! I have been obsessed with them reuniting for so long and just recently I told people that they would be reuniting soon and it's happening! my poor husband he is not a fan but he told me IF they reunited we could go to a concert. he didn't believe it would ever happen! but I had faith and never stopped believing. there is no way we could have gone to Coachella but we live in Reno so we will just drive down to Vegas for the show!!! oh April 8 please come SOON :headbang:

I expect you to be loud the entire show!!!

A solid buzz would do for me, but especially for this, I wouldn't get wasted. I need to be sober enough to remember it and believe it happened. But I'll also need a solid buzz just to keep my nerves and anxiety down.. Assuming the tour does happen. You never know since they won't tell us anything lol

I don't give a fuck what people do. Get as drunk and crazy as you want. It is a rock show! \m/ I personally like to remember the shows these days but still like to have a good buzz. I usually don't start drinking until shortly before the show now and pace myself. A couple nips in my pocket to sip on.. Usually feeling pretty good by the encore \m/

when did i mention myself? I am talking about the audience as a whole, I am sure a good portion of the crowd is only there to take their instagram photo and hear November Rain, and the adrenaline of seeing those 3 guys is not going to be enough

I am guessing that people who paid an average of $300 a ticket are there for a bit more than taking an instagram photo of November Rain. You aren't helping the cause of the forum members being loud and crazy enough to make up for the high rollers :/

Even though this crowd will be seven times (approximately )the size,I'm not sure if it can beat Hammerstein. Those were by all accounts some hardcore GNR nerds Definitely one of the better crowds I've seen since my first GNR show in 92.

This will be a mixed bag for sure but I have a feeling there will be a lot more true fans than brass running around. Also more so the 8th that building will probably have a great number of famous artists in there to check out the return. I have a feeling that is what that mid section of the arena will be for, invite only. Actually I just looked on Tmoblie arena's site and those are suites but you must call to reserve and are given 12 tickets for the suite and 4 additional tickets to the show. Hmmm perhaps some of you with deep pockets could see if they have a couple still available? Looking further they also have opera boxes and standing room with tables. I wonder if there is a way a few of you guys left out can still get into the show. Might not be far off pricewise from Stubhub?

Edited by oachs83

I expect you to be loud the entire show!!!

Billsfan, on 27 Jan 2016 - 6:54 PM, said:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

As a Swede not having the money to fly all the way to Vegas I really hope that the show get's recorded in some shape or form!

If it's not streamed hopefully someone records the show with their mobile ;)

I just want to see Slash and Axl share the same stage for the first time in 23 years in one way or another :headbang:

Edited by youngswedishvinyl

ok so on top of being a newbie i think i have totally screwed up trying to respond to the comment that was made to my post. i apologize profusely and welcome any help offered! thanks :facepalm:

i am curious to find out what the special GN'R cocktail they're serving will be

ok so on top of being a newbie i think i have totally screwed up trying to respond to the comment that was made to my post. i apologize profusely and welcome any help offered! thanks :facepalm:

The GNR flavoured cocktail will be a specially aged wine with the aroma of a licenced Guns N' Roses scented candle.

The GNR flavoured cocktail will be a specially aged wine with the aroma of a licenced Guns N' Roses scented candle.

I'm hearing rumors that they will cut a deal with Teddy Big Bag Zigzag and use his wine that he creates with his feet in California.

As a Swede not having the money to fly all the way to Vegas I really hope that the show get's recorded in some shape or form!

I just want to see Slash and Axl share the same stage for the first time in 23 years in one way or another :headbang:

I am sure at least 75% of the audience is going to be capturing it on their cell phones rather than watching it, and at least 20% of those are going to be uploading it on youtube within 5 hours of the concert ending

I'm hearing rumors that they will cut a deal with Teddy Big Bag Zigzag and use his wine that he creates with his feet in California.

LOL sounds yummy, i can hardly wait to try it :P

I am sure at least 75% of the audience is going to be capturing it on their cell phones rather than watching it, and at least 20% of those are going to be uploading it on youtube within 5 hours of the concert ending

Fuck that. I may take a picture at the end but I'm there to enjoy it not watch the show through my phone screen. I may need binoculars from section 210 and 218 but I'll be there watching not recording. Having said that,maybe there's someone on here who will periscope live from the show? Maybe if 10 people chip in $5 ,that'll pay for their concert t-shirt and they'll do it.

Counting on it, we need to see this as soon as possible.

When my brother head about the Vegas shows, he sent me a text that said "You coming over on 04/09 to watch the show on YouTube?".

I know a lot of hardcores aren't gonna record with their phones but I'm certain at least a huge chunk of it will be up on YouTube within a couple hours. I'd be surprised if a really solid audience recording of the whole thing isn't out within a couple days.