04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Did anyone actually get e-tickets they can print? I got a receipt but it says it's not good for entry. I have 4 tickets and might sell two, but having trouble figuring it out and AXS won't return my emails. Guess I'll call then next.

My receipt says something about a 2nd email in March with the actual printable Tix attached
  • Like 1

I've been a lurker here since the Vegas '14 residency ended, hoping to find a shred of good news on here. I was really afraid Axl was done. Then the Slash "very cool, actually" quote, and bam! Look where we are now MFers!!!!

My girlfriend & I will be at the first Vegas show, and I'm so excited, I hope I don't have a heart attack before then!

A bit about my GnR fandom:

-I saw the Jungle video sometime in the summer or fall of '87, when I was 17. Went to the record store, found it on cassette, took that fucker home and heard the album that would blow all others away for me

-I saw them live 8/88, Weedsport NY, opening for Aerosmith. This show was like 2 shows before the Giants Stadium show in the PC video. Duff ran out hammering on Its So Easy, and the crowd absolutely fuckin exploded. I can still remember so much of that show. We clawed our way to the 2nd row, and I can still see Axl & Slash leaning back to back jamming & looking down at me. The energy at that show was totally insane. Never seen anything like it since.

-next time I saw them was summer '90, Saratoga NY, Skid Row opening. UYIs weren't out yet, but they played like 3/4 of them and blew our minds. Axl had us chant "get in the ring" to be used on the new albums. I know it's an unpopular GnR song, but my voice is on that MFr so I like it!!!

-summer 92 saw them with Faith No More and Metallica in Buffalo NY. Another awesome show I'll never forget

-I enjoy Chinese. Axl won me over after I saw the last lineup 3 times (KC '11, KC '12, Vegas '14). Was really hoping for new music from that lineup, but now here we are!!!

I so hope there will be new music out of this!!! I listen to Guns literally at least once a week, and need something new in the rotation!

I'm so excited to hopefully run across some fellow GnR lunatics in Vegas!!! I'm gonna party all night after that show on the 8th! I'll be so fired up that sleep can't possibly be an option!

• Like 3

Did anyone actually get e-tickets they can print? I got a receipt but it says it's not good for entry. I have 4 tickets and might sell two, but having trouble figuring it out and AXS won't return my emails. Guess I'll call then next.

I called them they said they won't show up until early march can't recall the exact date they said I think march 8 but I won't swear by it. are yours VIP tix? cos some people who bought GA said they got theirs sent already

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

If this falls apart and Axl plays Vegas with more replacements do you think we are at least due a partial refund?

If Axl, Slash, and Duff are up there, then no

I should've specified, if Axl plays without Slash and Duff.

The shows would without a doubt be cancelled. There's no way Axl could play these shows without Slash and Duff

If this falls apart and Axl plays Vegas with more replacements do you think we are at least due a partial refund?

If Axl, Slash, and Duff are up there, then no

I should've specified, if Axl plays without Slash and Duff.
The shows would without a doubt be cancelled. There's no way Axl could play these shows without Slash and Duff
I certainly wouldn't have spent over £700 for tickets to see Bumble and Tommy. :shrugs:
  • Like 1

I'm still waiting for someone with any artistic skills to take me up on my suggestion of creating a banner. Granted it will be hung from section 210 and 218 but if it's big enough,they just might see it! It should say MYGNRFORUM and then a song that there is a realistic chance of them playing like Dead Horse. I'm in Row B both nights, I don't think it'll be hard to hang and it won't block anyone's view.

We would have to vote for the song! "Think About You" mutha' Fuckahs!!! \m/

Reckless Life

that too

I called them they said they won't show up until early march can't recall the exact date they said I think march 8 but I won't swear by it. are yours VIP tix? cos some people who bought GA said they got theirs sent already

Cool thank you. Nope, not VIP they are section E I think. $250 seats.