04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

12 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Looking like round trip tickets arriving Wednesday and leaving Sunday night will be around $200. I can live with that.

Same days I'm planning on going.  Where are you staying?  I'm thinking doing MGM Signature Suites...rooms are huge but it's $300 more than the Excalibur and about $250,more than the Luxor

31 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Same days I'm planning on going.  Where are you staying?  I'm thinking doing MGM Signature Suites...rooms are huge but it's $300 more than the Excalibur and about $250,more than the Luxor

I read that MGM Signature is also an extra $150 a night for the security deposit. 

1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

I always MGM it.  The pools kick ass as does the location.  MGM is a little more but in my opinion well worth it.  It's a Guns n fucking Roses weekend- I'm going all out. 

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Idk...he also put a volcano so maybe that will happen too. 

Kidding, but it will definitely be filmed. I'd say that more than likely Coachella will be the first show we get a pro shot of. 

More likely to get a pro shot of Vegas vs a festival that live streams? Idk about "more likely"...

On 2/5/2016 at 3:04 PM, - antem said:

Have you guys been discussing whether or not GN'R will stream their shows? Such as the Coachella? I think we might have a clue right here, on a screenshot of the tweet Axl sent out January 5th.

If you put on your Sherlock Holmes monocles, you will see an antenna among the emojies! That must mean a streaming of the show, no?

IsAxlHintingThatHeWillStreamTheCoachellaShows.png

I see a mic, which probably implies that Izzy will be there and sing 14 Beers.

On 2/5/2016 at 6:58 AM, gaz112 said:

We're staying at the Palazzo on the Thursday. Has anyone stayed there before?

I've been to Vegas 15-20 times, and Venetian/Palazzo (sister hotels) are my favorite to stay in by far.

All the rooms are suites and are huge by standard hotel room standards.  There's a sunken living area with a couch and a TV.  Really spacious and good for hanging out and pregaming.

On February 5, 2016 at 9:04 AM, - antem said:

Have you guys been discussing whether or not GN'R will stream their shows? Such as the Coachella? I think we might have a clue right here, on a screenshot of the tweet Axl sent out January 5th.

If you put on your Sherlock Holmes monocles, you will see an antenna among the emojies! That must mean a streaming of the show, no?

IsAxlHintingThatHeWillStreamTheCoachellaShows.png

Coachella has streamed in previous years via YouTube...I believe the whole festival all day coverage.

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Wtf yessssss. Hope we meet up, I may leave that day hahahaha

I'm in at 9:30am, so I can definitely come hit you up at some point.

I'll be flying directly from Chicago the morning after Gilmour. What a bad ass concert weekend this is gonna be!

• Like 1

GnR reunion is something most of us have wanted in our deepest, even if someone here has denied it before, you can't battle that excitement.

However, I dont understand why aren't they doing some kind of interview or proper announcement, just adds for the shows, I mean, this shit is a massive event , I thought that the teaser before Star Wars (expensive shit) and Axl live at Kimmel's show would be the beginning of some massive and very well done shit, not for a Coachella press release, wtf, now its like nothing and just the show announcements, I hope to be proven wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NachoLZ said:

GnR reunion is something most of us have wanted in our deepest, even if someone here has denied it before, you can't battle that excitement.

However, I dont understand why aren't they doing some kind of interview or proper announcement, just adds for the shows, I mean, this shit is a massive event , I thought that the teaser before Star Wars (expensive shit) and Axl live at Kimmel's show would be the beginning of some massive and very well done shit, not for a Coachella press release, wtf, now its like nothing and just the show announcements, I hope to be proven wrong.

Sometimes you build hype by putting it out there, everywhere...sometimes you build hype with mystery and intrigue.