2016 Tour - Roll Call Thread

Powerage5

April 8th for me. I'll be in town the 7th-11th, but wife said one show only since this is supposed to be "vacation."

look who wears the trousers in your relationship.

I'll just bow my head in shame......but you got to do what you got to do. Since I just got back from CES in Vegas, I'll take what I can.

Edited by systronic

April 8th all the way from Manchester England! My first ever visit to America!

Yes! We're coming from Manchester too

Cool whereabouts are you from? What tickets did you manage to get? In the rush to grab tickets I got the $250 ones wish I had gone for 350 ones tho if I'd have known.

Cool whereabouts are you from? What tickets did you manage to get? In the rush to grab tickets I got the $250 ones wish I had gone for 350 ones tho if I'd have known.
Salford. In upper 215. Going to try for better tickets with the on sale soon though. When are you getting into Vegas?

Salford. In upper 215. Going to try for better tickets with the on sale soon though. When are you getting into Vegas?

Arrive in Vegas about half 2 in the afternoon on the 7th. Gonna book the mgm next week when I get paid so not staying far from the venue.