2016 Tour - Roll Call Thread

Powerage5

BS Meet & Greets Will be FREE of charge as long as you buy a shot or beer. Each M&G includes one special photo op with BS and a signing opportunity if you wish.

Shut up you fucking poofter!!! :lol:

Drinks sound good though. :lol:

• Like 3

Instead of just listing who's coming, wouldn't it be more fun to also list where everyone is coming from? I got tickets for the first night (I do plan to get one for the second one too) and I'm flying in from Austria.

Edited by PatrickS77

Well if you got the money and you really want it... :lol:

Well, I'm actually pretty poor, I'm on unemployment benefits right now, and the job I got lined up only pays $12.50 a hour which isn't much here in Austin, Texas... but I guess the main point is this is just how much I love Guns N Roses and the extreme I'm willing to go to in order to see them. I'm 41 years old, so I never got to see them live when I was a teenager. I was going to buy the ticket last night but I wanted to sleep on it, 12 hours later and the ticket was $150 more, but I bought it anyway. Because I figure it's Izzys birthday, maybe he will show up, plus since Steven has been so quiet and it's their very 1st show, maybe he will be there too. I've only been to less than a dozen rock concerts in my life. So I figured why not, you only live once. And this arena has a capacity of only 20,000. This may be the best opportunity for me to get to see them close to the stage. I'm going to get there 8 hours early at the arena so I get get in line and hopefully that will help me get a closer standing spot. I wish I could have been one of the VIP ticket buyers because I would have loved the early entry, but hopefully I can still work my way to be close to the stage. I am wondering how to go about buying a shirt there, I've never bought a shirt at a concert before and am wondering if it's easy to do before you go in or would doing so possibly cause you to get in too late to get the best standing position to the stage. I guess one good thing is I used to work at a call center that does bookings for hotels so I got 2 free nights at the Four Points by Sheraton East Flamingo hotel. I'm buying roundtrip plane tix in the next few days and right now those prices are about $300 round trip... I just felt like if I didn't do this I'd regret it later, and who knows if GNR will even hold it together to play many shows after these first ones, so many variables, you just never know with such a unpredictable band like GNR. But I will be getting in Vegas the day before on Thursday if any of yall wanna meet up. I know I just recently joined this forum, but I've been a lurker reading everything you guys post ever since day 1 of this forum.

• Like 3

Well, I'm actually pretty poor, I'm on unemployment benefits right now, and the job I got lined up only pays $12.50 a hour which isn't much here in Austin, Texas... but I guess the main point is this is just how much I love Guns N Roses and the extreme I'm willing to go to in order to see them. I'm 41 years old, so I never got to see them live when I was a teenager. I was going to buy the ticket last night but I wanted to sleep on it, 12 hours later and the ticket was $150 more, but I bought it anyway. Because I figure it's Izzys birthday, maybe he will show up, plus since Steven has been so quiet and it's their very 1st show, maybe he will be there too. I've only been to less than a dozen rock concerts in my life. So I figured why not, you only live once. And this arena has a capacity of only 20,000. This may be the best opportunity for me to get to see them close to the stage. I'm going to get there 8 hours early at the arena so I get get in line and hopefully that will help me get a closer standing spot. I wish I could have been one of the VIP ticket buyers because I would have loved the early entry, but hopefully I can still work my way to be close to the stage. I am wondering how to go about buying a shirt there, I've never bought a shirt at a concert before and am wondering if it's easy to do before you go in or would doing so possibly cause you to get in too late to get the best standing position to the stage. I guess one good thing is I used to work at a call center that does bookings for hotels so I got 2 free nights at the Four Points by Sheraton East Flamingo hotel. I'm buying roundtrip plane tix in the next few days and right now those prices are about $300 round trip... I just felt like if I didn't do this I'd regret it later, and who knows if GNR will even hold it together to play many shows after these first ones, so many variables, you just never know with such a unpredictable band like GNR. But I will be getting in Vegas the day before on Thursday if any of yall wanna meet up. I know I just recently joined this forum, but I've been a lurker reading everything you guys post ever since day 1 of this forum.

Well, have fun!

Crazy if you've just been lurking here since 2002

Hey awesome regardless man. Sometimes it's not about the money and better to do it now than regret not doing it later. As long as you're happy :)

• Like 1

Well, have fun!

Crazy if you've just been lurking here since 2002

Thanks I will! And yes, I've really been reading on here since 2002, almost every day obsessively. I just never joined before because I was afraid I'd get banned, because I have a history of being banned from almost every forum I've ever joined before, you know drama and people misinterpreting things I say getting mad etc. (Since my last name is Rose, I always tell everyone me and Axl is related, as a joke, but I can identify with him so well because we both are stubborn rebels that make a lot of people mad haha But I am glad to be a member now... this is a AMAZING time to be a GNR fan!

Edited by romeorose