2016 Tour - Roll Call Thread

Powerage5

Can you correct my name? Its written incorrectly

Done.

For some reason that made me laugh. It reminded me of the 2006 Hammerstein pre parties when people would introduce themselves by their Forum names,which I guess is necessary before using their real name, but then 30 minutes later someone would shout "Hey,AxlRosesCornrows" at somebody. I thought, I am not calling another grown ass man by their screen name in public.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

There's such a iconic way of introducing my username that I couldn't not use it.

LOL. An introduction is fine but me,personally,I can't call another grown ass man by a screen name all weekend.

If I'm there I'd expect people to call me by my real name...don't think I could stand being called "KK" all weekend...lmao

9 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

God, what was Bridge School like in person?

Really disappointing. How can you come that unprepared? Axl said on Kimmel days later that he had strep throat, but either way, not an impressive GnR show to hang my hat on. Jack White, Neil, Flaming Lips & even Steve Martin were better than Axl that night.

7 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

Really disappointing. How can you come that unprepared? Axl said on Kimmel days later that he had strep throat, but either way, not an impressive GnR show to hang my hat on. Jack White, Neil, Flaming Lips & even Steve Martin were better than Axl that night.

The thing with Bridge School is, given the situation of Axl being sick (And clearly he was actually sick for that one, not just a bullshit excuse), there was no good outcome for him. If he cancelled, it would be another notch in his cancellation belt, and a particularly brutal one with it being a charity show. But on the other hand, he performs, and everyone tears him apart as they did.