2016 Tour - Roll Call Thread

Powerage5

Will be at Fedex Field in Maryland with 3 members of my family and some friends.  Staying at a hotel nearby and plan to pre game at the bar there.  Let me know if you might be interested in joining us.  Will be in section 142, row 8.

Go ahead and add me to Nashville, Atlanta and New Orleans. I had surgery shortly after the Vegas shows and hope to be cleared when I go back for what should be my last follow up on 7/6. So, I anticipate being able to still make these shows, at the very least, I will make New Orleans since it will give me a longer time to heal from the disc fusions. 

24 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i'm going to SF just bought the tickets! i'm in pit GA anyone have an idea how early to be there to be a good place? ty in advance :)

meep this isn't actually my show. Orlando for me. I was just being supportive of her decision to go. :)

• Like 2

On 7/5/2016 at 6:10 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I will be going to the San Francisco show! Doesn't seem real yet! 

i am going too just got tickets to GA Pit today, any idea how long i should get there to get a good place? thanks!

1 minute ago, pinkforgirls said:

lol no worries. we are all just excited! 

yeah i saw them in Vegas but still super excited cos Axl is mobile now, also maybe a surprise or two *coughstevenorizzymaybebothcough* !