2016 Tour - Roll Call Thread

Powerage5

Hotlanta July 27th.  Making an appearance wearing concert T from last Guns concert I was at way back in '92.  The big tour with Metallica.  Can't wait.  Been a long time coming.  

FYI.  Nothing against NuGuns they just were never around anywhere I was when they were touring.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi 

New here to the forum. Didn't know where to start so I'll start here. 

I was at the August 12th show in Seattle at Century Link Field. This was my second time seeing them, my first being in '06. It was absolutely amazing. I was on the center corner rail facing the stage in the pit and I had a great time (could have been in front of the train whistle but the view was better just to the right of it). Wish I would have made it to more than one show but oh well. I can't wait to see them again.  

2 hours ago, GN'F'NR'S! said:

Hi 

New here to the forum. Didn't know where to start so I'll start here. 

I was at the August 12th show in Seattle at Century Link Field. This was my second time seeing them, my first being in '06. It was absolutely amazing. I was on the center corner rail facing the stage in the pit and I had a great time (could have been in front of the train whistle but the view was better just to the right of it). Wish I would have made it to more than one show but oh well. I can't wait to see them again.  

Welcome! I think most of feel those same sentiments...I tried to go to that Seattle show but it didn't work out so I went to the SF show, which rocked as well! I so hope they do an arena tour next year in the states. :)

• 8 months later...