Powerage5

2016 Tour - Roll Call Thread

390 posts in this topic

I booked my hotel and airplane ticket but not my GNR tickets yet..but soon. I have a bad back so need a seat at least during the opening act!

Toronto July 16th baby - first time seeing Duff perform

Hotlanta July 27th.  Making an appearance wearing concert T from last Guns concert I was at way back in '92.  The big tour with Metallica.  Can't wait.  Been a long time coming.  

FYI.  Nothing against NuGuns they just were never around anywhere I was when they were touring.  

1 person likes this

I'll be at the Atlanta show, and I'm thinking about the Orlando show, too. 

1 person likes this

Was in the pit for the Nashville show,hitting Atlanta and then New Orleans before taking a month off until AXL/DC in Atlanta 

I will be at the New Orleans show 7/31.  Floor section K, coming from pensacola

Heading to the Houston concert today. Bringing my five brothers along, they've never gotten to see GNR or any of the Gunners before.

I will be in seattle! I will be in the pit and looking for others who mightneed hangout buddies. Coming up from portland.

I attended Pittsburgh & Seattle. I should have gone to more shows! I will definitely catch all three here in Japan.

2016 07 12  064.JPG

Edited by SteveAJones

Hi 

New here to the forum. Didn't know where to start so I'll start here. 

I was at the August 12th show in Seattle at Century Link Field. This was my second time seeing them, my first being in '06. It was absolutely amazing. I was on the center corner rail facing the stage in the pit and I had a great time (could have been in front of the train whistle but the view was better just to the right of it). Wish I would have made it to more than one show but oh well. I can't wait to see them again.  

2 hours ago, GN'F'NR'S! said:

Hi 

New here to the forum. Didn't know where to start so I'll start here. 

I was at the August 12th show in Seattle at Century Link Field. This was my second time seeing them, my first being in '06. It was absolutely amazing. I was on the center corner rail facing the stage in the pit and I had a great time (could have been in front of the train whistle but the view was better just to the right of it). Wish I would have made it to more than one show but oh well. I can't wait to see them again.  

Welcome! I think most of feel those same sentiments...I tried to go to that Seattle show but it didn't work out so I went to the SF show, which rocked as well! I so hope they do an arena tour next year in the states. :)