Steven Tyler On GN'R Reunion: I've Been Working On It For Years, Ask Slash

INTERVIEW - Steven Tyler talks about Guns N Roses getting back together at LAX Airport in Los Angeles

January 18, 2016

Guns N' Roses reuniting at Coachella this year, how exciting is that for you?

Steven Tyler: I've been working on it for years. Call Slash up, ask him.

So this has your name written all over it?

Steven Tyler: Nah I wouldn't say...the world needs more rock 'n' roll and enough of people arguing especially when they're as talented...everybody loves their songs, that's what rock 'n' roll is about, they love it.

How big is this reunion going to be?

Steven Tyler: Huge. There are no words. Just don't forget this man...it don't happen til it happens.

Why do you think it is that they are doing it now, after almost three decades?

Steven Tyler: Obviously there was a row and they finally made up. What do you think.

Video interview: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/video/steven-tyler-talks-about-guns-n-roses-getting-back-news-footage/506019524

• Like 1

Steven T knows better than anyone what it means to break up and reunite. He's not gonna take credit for something that is not as simple as being in Slash's ear to get back with the boys and Do GNR again. He was just one of the many voices saying that they should get back together because that band made some kick ass rock n roll.

So when Coachella turns into a riot we know who to blame.

The new joke is gonna be who claims responsibility for this next.

Any guesses?

Corey Taylor
Corey said he'd quit music if GNR reunited.

This should be in Axl's contract. Corey signs away the rights to try to sing ever again or Axl won't take the stage. I want this in writing! Ironclad! Pitman!

The new joke is gonna be who claims responsibility for this next.

Any guesses?

Corey Taylor
Merck?

Oh, wait. DJ is Slash's buddy. He would take a bullet for Axl. Obviously DJ made it happen.

What's funny about this is that Slash couldn't even remember Ashba's name in an interview once XD

• Like 1