Vegas General Help (Flights, hotels, food, shows, etc)

Definitely makes sense. Had no idea. Its why I was hesitant about buying now anyway cause I didn't know if it was too early. Would be cool to know if anyone else is gonna wait, or if they happen to maybe know of past deals around this time. I hate waiting just to see things get more expensive, but if thats just being paranoid too much I'll certainly wait and buy later when its cheaper.

I've just read it's best to get flights around 60 days before

Too early or last minute could mean more $$$

Hmm. So maybe we should hold off for now and try again in a couple weeks. Hopefully prices are a bit more realistic then.

P5 directed me towards KAYAK before to look for flights and possibly hotels.

Flying from Baltimore and returning Monday, my flight shouldn't be any more than $200 round trip.

As for hotels, I stayed at the Hard Rock during the last residency for obvious reasons, but not sure where I'm staying this time yet. MGM would be nice but it's quite expensive.

Also, be very careful when booking your flights and check when the return times are. You may choose to return on Sunday so they'll have you set up for a red eye Saturday night which won't work out if you're doing that show. Just something to keep in mind.

Hm, would be very interested in that flight from Baltimore for $200 round trip. That would far and away be the best deal I've found by $150. Does it happen to be that cheap because you're leaving on Monday? Trying to come back Sunday but if Monday is cheaper I would consider. I guess my issue is I feel paying ANOTHER night at a hotel on Sunday would even out the cost of just flying back Sunday. Would be very interested in that pricing though. I'm just now starting to get to the real meat of my flight and hotel plans.

It departs late Sunday night and you arrive back in Baltimore early Monday morning. That's why I don't think I'm going to try to get home Sunday because the flights depart late Saturday night and arrive early Sunday morning and that's obviously not going to work. I can chill around the airport for the majority of the day, no big deal to me.

It's been researched and typically 45-60 days before a date flights will be at their cheapest mark. Again that is average so there are those company's that may be 30-35 days from the date and the other 65-75 days. Anyways it was just announced today that Southwest made record profit their last quarter due to fuel prices being so low. Fuel has been even lower since. It usually takes airlines a few for their prices to reflect the fuel cost. I would hope in another 2 to 3 weeks they will be around the cheapest price.

Here is my theory when I planned my trip to the show April 8th. First off and most important is get a ticket to the show. Second get your hotel room squared away and then worry about a plane ticket. You see this went from a "not much going on" weekend to a "gonna get busy" weekend for Vegas and their prices will reflect that. Think about it You will have so many people spread out across the country/world flying into Vegas for this concert and they all need a place to stay as well as guests at a hotel that will not be going to the show. So at this point a hotel is at a higher demand than a flight to Vegas at your hometown airport. Picture it as a funnel with people being poured into it, the top/widest part is airplane, the middle is hotels, and the skinniest at the bottom is Tmobile arena. That at least in my opinion is the highest priority as of now.

Flying from Baltimore and returning Monday, my flight shouldn't be any more than $200 round trip.

As for hotels, I stayed at the Hard Rock during the last residency for obvious reasons, but not sure where I'm staying this time yet. MGM would be nice but it's quite expensive.

Also, be very careful when booking your flights and check when the return times are. You may choose to return on Sunday so they'll have you set up for a red eye Saturday night which won't work out if you're doing that show. Just something to keep in mind.

Hm, would be very interested in that flight from Baltimore for $200 round trip. That would far and away be the best deal I've found by $150. Does it happen to be that cheap because you're leaving on Monday? Trying to come back Sunday but if Monday is cheaper I would consider. I guess my issue is I feel paying ANOTHER night at a hotel on Sunday would even out the cost of just flying back Sunday. Would be very interested in that pricing though. I'm just now starting to get to the real meat of my flight and hotel plans.

It departs late Sunday night and you arrive back in Baltimore early Monday morning. That's why I don't think I'm going to try to get home Sunday because the flights depart late Saturday night and arrive early Sunday morning and that's obviously not going to work. I can chill around the airport for the majority of the day, no big deal to me.

Thats fine with me too, and I saw the same things you were about the late night/early morning thing for Sunday. I'm still unsure of that, because everything I saw was cheapest at $350, coming back late Sunday night and arriving early Monday morning. Maybe we're seeing different things, but thats what I found as well as those that live in Maryland considering the flight. So the $200 would change my plans, I'm just not seeing it.

Thats fine with me too, and I saw the same things you were about the late night/early morning thing for Sunday. I'm still unsure of that, because everything I saw was cheapest at $350, coming back late Sunday night and arriving early Monday morning. Maybe we're seeing different things, but thats what I found as well as those that live in Maryland considering the flight. So the $200 would change my plans, I'm just not seeing it.

Where are you searching? Like I said I use an app that P5 told me about last year called KAYAK.

I agree with what Oachs83 and it makes sense, although again it would maybe nice to get a confirmation from frequent flyers. I'm fine taking the risk postponing a flight, but if its a guess I'm just still a bit paranoid, as someone that doesn't do this often.

Where are you searching? Like I said I use an app that P5 told me about last year called KAYAK.

I used Kayak as well as Priceline, and the cheapest I was finding was Spirit Airlines, leaving Thursday, arriving back Monday early morning, for $350. Its like a bit under $300 but with fees its an extra $50.

• Like 1

I agree with what Oachs83 and it makes sense, although again it would maybe nice to get a confirmation from frequent flyers. I'm fine taking the risk postponing a flight, but if its a guess I'm just still a bit paranoid, as someone that doesn't do this often.

I used Kayak as well as Priceline, and the cheapest I was finding was Spirit Airlines, leaving Thursday, arriving back Monday early morning, for $350. Its like a bit under $300 but with fees its an extra $50.

I just checked again. Looks like they went up from just last night though if you fly in Wednesday they're cheaper.

Looks like I should have bought them last night when I could get it for under $200 :lol:

I just checked again. Looks like they went up from just last night though if you fly in Wednesday they're cheaper.

Looks like I should have bought them last night when I could get it for under $200 :lol:

Wow, yeah, I had no idea. I had a friend that almost bought last night, but even he wasn't saying under $200. Everything we saw was about $300 so thats still surprising. I assume Wednesday is cheaper but not sure I can work that many days into the schedule. If you happen to find that good a deal again it would be awesome!

I'm late to this party and I think already missed the pre sale. I wasn't going to go because of costs, but I just got the ok from my wife.

How can I get tickets? Are there anymore presale codes before Saturday? Does anyone know what time tickets go on sale this Saturday and is the best way to get them thru ticketmaster? Once I know I have tickets, I can start looking at flights.

Sorry I think I posted that in the wrong thread. I'll put it in the right one

Wow, yeah, I had no idea. I had a friend that almost bought last night, but even he wasn't saying under $200. Everything we saw was about $300 so thats still surprising. I assume Wednesday is cheaper but not sure I can work that many days into the schedule. If you happen to find that good a deal again it would be awesome!

I just went through a mock order and if I fly in that Wednesday from BWI and depart late Sunday night and arrive back at BWI early Monday morning, a round trip ticket comes out to $223 after taxes and fees. That may be the best bet, not only price-wise but time as well, because arriving Thursday gets you in Vegas late that night.

Very interesting BS. I'd seriously consider that if its over $100 cheaper. And maybe a less expensive hotel that night.

Again, can anyone confirm the flights thing maybe being cheaper in a few weeks/60 days before the show? Cause I'm also open to taking the risk and waiting for that, but if Black Sabbath already saw prices rise I may jump now.

Sky scanner or OPODO for flights

I got flights from London - Dallas(WrestleMania) Dallas - Vegas and Vegas - London for £817 all together

Budgethotels or Agoda for accommodation

I got 5 nights at the Luxor in a deluxe high pyramid room with 2 queen beds for £360. So between 2 people that's only £180 each.

I've booked the Luxor Thursday to Sunday. It's one of the three hotels connected to the concert venue. There are two Queen beds. I'm looking for two other people who want to split the room. It'd be about $65 per person per night. I booked it from Luxor.com. We'd have no transportation costs as everything is right there. The shuttle from the airport to hotel is $14 round trip. The room includes WiFi, oversized shower ,in room safe and flat screen TV. I'm looking for two other people who want to split the room at an approximate cost of $65 per night,per person. PM me if interested. The hotel also has four large pools.

After looking up some reviews and prices I'm leaning towards the Monte Carlo. Just slightly more expensive than the Luxor and it's a little closer and while I've read good things about both, other people tend to lean towards MC.

If the Hard Rock was closer I wouldn't mind staying there again but I don't want to have to walk or take a cab every time I want to go on the strip and to the venue.