Vegas General Help (Flights, hotels, food, shows, etc)

Don't worry, they do that to get your attention. So for example if your flight was at $300 and in a couple days it shoots to $375. Uh oh well the airline will drop it to $340 in a day or two hoping you buy in fear it will hike again. So they sell you a $300 seat for $340. They love to do these cycles that they will block a certain number of seats together at a low rate so they are bought up quickly but get a lot of attention. It's a stupid game. Oil is super low right now however you should not wait more than a couple weeks from now because prices will likely start to climb the closer we get.

7 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

It just dawned on me..

'I have money!'... probably.

How much would 2 tickets from London to the show cost?

Talk to Daisy....I believe he found a really good deal connecting to Ireland and flying out from there

Just now, Kasanova King said:

Talk to Daisy....I believe he found a really good deal connecting to Ireland and flying out from there

CONNECTING TO IRELAND? :lol: Knowing daisy, a good deal to that guy is probably that BA flight from London City Airport that stops off and passes through US customs in Ireland before jetting off to JFK in NYC so when you're in America you're classed as a domestic and just skip immigration, but is only sold as business class so tickets are like £3, 000 - £6, 000, then'll he'd probably spend another $1, 000 getting from there to 'Vegas, so, no thank you - :lol: Ireland? Sorry, but, why would I not fly direct from London to 'Vegas?

Edited by Snake-Pit

Just now, Snake-Pit said:

CONNECTING IRELAND? :lol: Know that guy, he probably found the BA flight from London City Airport that stops off and passes through US customs in Ireland before jetting off to JFK in NYC so when you're in America you're classed as a domestic and just skip immigration, but is only sold as business class so tickets are like £3, 000 - £6, 000, then'll he'd probably spend another $1, 000 getting from there to 'Vegas, so, no thank you - :lol: Ireland? Sorry, but, would would I not fly direct from London to 'Vegas?

Hahahaha

No, I think he said tickets were less than half ....something like 600 pounds round trip

15 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

CONNECTING TO IRELAND? :lol: Knowing daisy, a good deal to that guy is probably that BA flight from London City Airport that stops off and passes through US customs in Ireland before jetting off to JFK in NYC so when you're in America you're classed as a domestic and just skip immigration, but is only sold as business class so tickets are like £3, 000 - £6, 000, then'll he'd probably spend another $1, 000 getting from there to 'Vegas, so, no thank you - :lol: Ireland? Sorry, but, why would I not fly direct from London to 'Vegas?

Because it costs twice as much you plum! :lol:

You pass customs in Ireland before flying to Gatwick to connect onto a direct flight to Vegas. By doing this you avoid UK airport taxes. 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

I'm that much of a stoner, I'm doing well, I had my Steve Jobs Vs. Bill Gates moment with Kirsty too... I knew I was getting money but I didn't pay attention to the amount or the payments... Until this week. Like, 2 days ago now. - 'Chea :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Dazey said:

Because it costs twice as much you plum! :lol:

You pass customs in Ireland before flying to Gatwick to connect onto a direct flight to Vegas. By doing this you avoid UK airport taxes. 

I can't avoid the UK airport taxes flying from UK to Ireland though, but a direct flight is a direct flight, Gatwick, Heathrow, both doable great options for me actually... Unless you can give me Biggin Hill :lol: , but... Isn't airport tax like £70  £80 regardless of where you go and cost of the ticket (that in brackets has excluding tax)...?

So wouldn't I be spending like £120 paying the same tax I'm trying to avoid before even flying to Las Vegas?

Tickets from here are like £555, and... I can get my own tickets to the show :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

2 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

I can't avoid the UK airport taxes flying from UK to Ireland though, but a direct flight is a direct flight, Gatwick, Heathrow, both doable great options for me actually... Unless you can give me Biggin Hill :lol: , but... Isn't airport tax like £70  £80 regardless of where you go and cost of the ticket (that in brackets has excluding tax)...?

Well this is the EXACT same flight if you board in London. Ryanair to Dublin from London is about £20. Do the math. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Dazey

Just now, Dazey said:

Well this is the EXACT same flight if you board in London. Do the math. 

image.jpeg

I only, except, only an idiot'll go via Ireland :lol:...

Lemmie try and get up that £555 offer I saw.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Flights to 
Las Vegas

Our Economy Fares fromHeathrow to Las Vegas are from £746 (inc tax).

Valid for departures between 24 February 2016 and 25 May 2016. Availability on these special fares to Las Vegas is limited and when they're gone, they're gone! More

Alternatively fly fromManchester to Las Vegas for£469 (inc tax).

It does mean going to Manchester though... so.... nm.

I guess I can do Gatwick via Ireland for £600

2 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

Flights to 
Las Vegas

Our Economy Fares fromHeathrow to Las Vegas are from £746 (inc tax).

Valid for departures between 24 February 2016 and 25 May 2016. Availability on these special fares to Las Vegas is limited and when they're gone, they're gone! More

Alternatively fly fromManchester to Las Vegas for£469 (inc tax).

How long do those flights take and how many stops?

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

The taxpayer's money has to be used on something so why not Guns N' Roses in Vegas? (this should be Dazey's line).

it'll pay airport landing tax not to mention the commission charged buying US dollars in England could help a UK business :lol: but I do plan to pay back the student loan.

Just now, Dazey said:

Yeah, I'm willing to bet you'll spend more time on a plane than you will in Vegas. There's a return flight from Manchester for £565 but it's 23 hours each way. :lol:

Well, show me this, LGW via Dublin to Vegas trip.