Vegas General Help (Flights, hotels, food, shows, etc)

13 minutes ago, Original said:

I've always taxi'd it.   Quick, cheap and easy.   

Quite literally the only reason I'm renting a car is because I'm going to buy cases of beer as soon as I land lol. The 1 day car rental was cheaper than it would have been to get a cab or Uber to make a beer run. 

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Quite literally the only reason I'm renting a car is because I'm going to buy cases of beer as soon as I land lol. The 1 day car rental was cheaper than it would have been to get a cab or Uber to make a beer run. 

Me too Russ. I am playing golf tomorrow and I rented a car to drive there because it is cheaper than a cab ride to the course.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

We rented a car for 3 days to get to a bunch of eats off strip. Dropped it back off this morning. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Safe flight! Have an awesome time tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully I'll run into ya on Saturday!

Thanks.  Made it.  Sitting at TAP (bar in MGM).  About to hit the floor for some craps.  I literally (too many beers) thought it was Thursday....thought Guns was tomorrow.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Original said:

Thanks.  Made it.  Sitting at TAP (bar in MGM).  About to hit the floor for some craps.  I literally (too many beers) thought it was Thursday....thought Guns was tomorrow.  

I'm just heading down there now. If you spot a guy in a Saints jersey come say hi. ?

• Like 1