'The Most Dangerous Band In The World: The Story Of Guns N' Roses' To Air On BBC FOUR In UK (Fri 5th Feb 10pm)

There you go, I knew it was either Zutaut or Canter that said that in the film! Haha, I was hesitant to even post it because it sounds so ridiculous and just about no one save diehards on here might believe it! Looking forward to hearing everybody's various opinions on what's in this!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/real-reason-guns-n-roses-7260216

Guns N' Roses have delighted life-long fans with their upcoming reunion after Slash and Axl Rose apparently settled their differences.

But what was behind the guitarist and frontman's bitter bust-up in the first place?

According to Tom Zutaut, who signed the legendary band, the feud began when Slash overdosed on heroin and "died" for eight minutes.

Axl, 53, thought a different Slash took over his body following the overdose.

“Axl genuinely believes the soul of Saul Hudson left his body when Slash OD’d," Tom said on The Most Dangerous Band in The World documentary.

No wonder fake Slash has put out shit record after shit record with Myles Kennedy.

#BringBackRealSlash

Edited by DIST

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/real-reason-guns-n-roses-7260216

Guns N' Roses have delighted life-long fans with their upcoming reunion after Slash and Axl Rose apparently settled their differences.

But what was behind the guitarist and frontman's bitter bust-up in the first place?

According to Tom Zutaut, who signed the legendary band, the feud began when Slash overdosed on heroin and "died" for eight minutes.

Axl, 53, thought a different Slash took over his body following the overdose.

“Axl genuinely believes the soul of Saul Hudson left his body when Slash OD’d," Tom said on The Most Dangerous Band in The World documentary.

:lol:

good.

Axl Rose 'saw Slash's soul rise out of his body' before Guns N Roses split

THE reason for the break-up of the original line-up of Guns N' Roses has remained one of rock's greatest mysteries.

By Barney Davis / Published 28th January 2016

GUNS N REUNION: The reason behind split between Axel Rose and Slash has been kept a secret

But BBC 4 programme The Most Dangerous Band In The World: The Story Of Guns N Roses has claimed to have found the answer and it's as bizarre as you would expect.

The rift between Axl and Slash began when superstar guitarist Slash overdosed on heroin and died for eight minutes.

SWEET SOUL O' MINE: Axel Rose saw some weird stuff when Slash was unconscious

Tom Zutaut, who signed the Sweet Child O' Mine rockers, described the scene when they found his body turning blue.

He revealed: They found him dead near an elevator in a hotel somewhere.

"I dont know how long it took for the ambulance to come but he was blue for a long time but they got him back."

RECOVERY: Slash was dead for eight minutes after OD

Tom went further claiming that Axl believes he saw Slashs soul leave his body in the form of a crow and fly away before being replaced by an impostor spirit.

He claims: "I think Axl genuinely believes that the soul of Saul Hudson left his body when Slash ODd and there is a replacement Saul that has taken over Slashs body and Axl truly does believe that.

"And I think that is the greatest stumbling block to getting the band back together.

"Whoever is in Sauls body right now, it seems like Slash to me."

Axl Roses partially reunited band, featuring Slash and Duff McKagan, has announced two shows at Americas Coachella Festival in April.

But a US tour is expected to follow, with a handful of European dates, including one UK festival

Daily Star

Yeah i think this new documentry has lost all credibility

Edited by Axl_morris

Axl was doing all that past life regression therapy at the time but!!! I think he must have also been doing other stuff by the sounds of it! :P have lsd? crows flying out of Slash?.

And on an other note, anyone related to that documentary is now 100% on the Axl "I hate these people lists". Hopefully it's a balanced documentary and not like behind the music... not looking good!

Edited by Tom2112

Tom Zutaut is scum, plain and simple. Dude has done everything he can do tarnish Axl and GNR since he was banished.

Strange comment. Be glad he fought like hell for the band in the old days or it's quite possible they would have just ended up a forgotten cult band like Hanoi Rocks. The label was ready to give up on them.

• Like 2

Axl was doing all that past life regression therapy at the time but!!! I think he must have also been doing other stuff by the sounds of it! :P have lsd? crows flying out of Slash?.

And on an other note, anyone related to that documentary is now 100% on the Axl "I hate these people lists". Hopefully it's a balanced documentary and not like behind the music... not looking good!

haha, I think you're right. unfortunately, Marc Canter is part of the Documentary, his footage of the early days is on there plenty, and he mentioned that he hopes it isnt an Axl bashing fest. I think if that is the case, he's gonna be deep in Axl's shit list just by association

Tom Zutant claims aside, the Marc Canter footage is what this is truly worth watching for.

And the OD was 1988 not 1992

I didn't watch the docu but according to Slash's biography he overdosed and died for 8 minutes in a hotel in front of an elevator after doing heroin and crack. That was 92 during the UYI tour.

Don't know how often he overdosed and if they talked about another OD in '88 but according to his autobiography he died in 92 after a beef with his then- wife Renee Suran if I'm remember correctly.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1