Vicky Hamilton Interview: I Would Speak To Axl If He Called Me

She is the true definition of "hanger on". She hasn't had any real association with the band since what, 1986? Yet she acts like she is some kind of gnr expert. She has even said in the past that SHE introduced Axl and Slash to each other, but that has since been proven incorrect.

She was at the right place at the right time. But gnr would have done everything they did with or without her, I honestly believe that. But she thinks she was important to the formation of the band.

• Like 2

She is the true definition of "hanger on". She hasn't had any real association with the band since what, 1986? Yet she acts like she is some kind of gnr expert. She has even said in the past that SHE introduced Axl and Slash to each other, but that has since been proven incorrect.

She was at the right place at the right time. But gnr would have done everything they did with or without her, I honestly believe that. But she thinks she was important to the formation of the band.

That is exactly it. She was associated with the band early on and acts like she is their close personal friend. And that appears to be her only claim to fame.

And yeah, if Axl ever did call her she would trumpet it to the media.

• Like 1

She's calling her book Appetite for Dysfunction. That is some serious hanging on.

I love this....Did you introduce Axl and Slash....Well theoretically

• 2 weeks later...