Leftover Tickets for Vegas

Las Vegas Craigslist has the best prices I've seen. People say it isn't safe but as far as I know a pay pal transaction covers both buyer and seller. I can't tell if it'd be best to jump on the tickets now or wait since demand may cool off after a few days and even more tickets end up on the secondary market.

More power to ya guy if you can spend that kind of cash. I'm doing my trip and still balling but on a budget! You could have ten of my seats in the 200 level for one of yours but my old ass is too old for the floor and if it's a lot of hardcores,it seems like it could get rough. This isn't Axl and his merry band of no names.

• Like 1

yes it is very safe as far as i know, the seller will not get your money till you get the tickets, in any case you have problems with the tickets stubhub will help you with that,

PSA: Do NOT buy on eBay ,i think you only have 45 days to open a dispute. if you get duplicate tickets you will be out of money and tickets

Edited by felixGNR
  • Like 1

I've used stubhub many times for sold out shows, it's fine

I ordered my ticket for April 8th on stubhub, and it says I will have UPS delivery by Wednesday April 6th... do you know if tickets ever arrive before then? I just hope it arrives on time because I am planning to fly out on the next day the 7th, so I just hope my ticket arrives on time and nothing goes wrong