Who kidnapped Steven Adler?

I think he will be there, if the lights in the arena go out and next thing you see is Izzy and Adler then that will be nuts. The place will already be loud but just having those two out there to complete the reunion would be amazing.

I just see no reason why he won't play a role in this reunion no matter how small.

There's also the possibility that he's not involved and that it's caused him to fall into such a deep depression he's stopped talking.

I hope not though.

Crossed my mind too, the deep depression manifesting itself with so much drug use that he doesn't get out of the house. Definitely better not.

I hope Adler is there.... I've never understood why so many dislike Adler, yeah he was a drug addict, but so was everyone else in the band except Axl I guess. I don't get why Steve gets so much hate. I don't see what Steve has ever done that was so wrong. Steve and Duff seem like the most good hearted down to earth members of GNR.

• Like 3

I hope Adler is there.... I've never understood why so many dislike Adler, yeah he was a drug addict, but so was everyone else in the band except Axl I guess. I don't get why Steve gets so much hate. I don't see what Steve has ever done that was so wrong. Steve and Duff seem like the most good hearted down to earth members of GNR.

Steve is the dumbest of them all and for me that's the reason I like him the least (which doesn't mean I don't like him at all or hate him, that would be ridiculous). Besides he fucked up the most and fucked up the soonest.

didn't steve shoot erin everly up with an eight ball that landed her in hospital.

didn't steve shoot erin everly up with an eight ball that landed her in hospital.

Of all the arguments, this one is weird. Who cares about Erin Everly? Besides he didn't do it by force. If someone is so dumb as to allow Steven Adler shoot them up, they only have themselves to blame and nobody else.

• Like 1

Of all the arguments, this one is weird. Who cares about Erin Everly? Besides he didn't do it by force. If someone is so dumb as to allow Steven Adler shoot them up, they only have themselves to blame and nobody else.

thats true but that would give axl a reason to dislike steven. Duff thinks stevens unreliable, steven said so in a eddie trunk interview.

Didn't Adler say on Eddie Trunk that he'd kill the rest of Guns if he wasn't involved in the reunion? I wonder if Axl took the threat seriously and got law enforcement involved.

Yeah, cause we wouldn't have heard anything about that...

Steve is the dumbest of them all and for me that's the reason I like him the least (which doesn't mean I don't like him at all or hate him, that would be ridiculous). Besides he fucked up the most and fucked up the soonest.

You know Adler personally? How would you know he's dumb at all? None of us know any of these people in real life.

• Like 1

I don't think Steve is dumb at all. I think he's very smart. Just because a person is a junkie does not make them dumb. Just because people do some dumb things from time to time does not make them dumb nessacerily.

Steve has always come across to me as one of the most pure members with the biggest hearts, very innocent, and not a selfish person, very down to earth and humble.

I also think Steve is the member that is the MOST passionate about the music than all the others.

I also think Steve is more sensitive and therefore gets more emotional than the other members, which can cause him to say things he may not mean when he feels hurt or is angry, but none of those traits make a man dumb, if anything he's a better man because of those kinds of qualities.

Edited by romeorose
  • Like 2

https://youtu.be/sD5LCy7LwVY

I think most of his interviews are great, put the speech impediment aside, and I don't see how people can call him dumb. He seems very well spoken and articulate as far as I can tell. Steven never almost ruined GNR or anything, I think people blow all that stuff way out of proportion. Steve was was better than Matt. Steve is one of the reasons Appetite has a better sound than the later stuff. Although I like it all. But Steve is my fave. We all go through trials and tribulations. I would say that with all the struggles that Steve has been through, and all his world travel and access to millions... that he's lived more in his life time than most people could possibly live in 12 lifetimes, and with all of that comes wisdom, I think Steve is a very wise person.

• Like 2

I don't think Steve is dumb at all. I think he's very smart. Just because a person is a junkie does not make them dumb. Just because people do some dumb things from time to time does not make them dumb nessacerily.

Steve has always come across to me as one of the most pure members with the biggest hearts, very innocent, and not a selfish person, very down to earth and humble.

I also think Steve is the member that is the MOST passionate about the music than all the others.

I also think Steve is more sensitive and therefore gets more emotional than the other members, which can cause him to say things he may not mean when he feels hurt or is angry, but none of those traits make a man dumb, if anything he's a better man because of those kinds of qualities.

I was asking the person who commented below you. I think some members on here base their like/dislike for GNR members on what Axl thinks. They like Bucket,he leaves GNR,then it's "BUCKET SUCKS!" People on here make lame jokes about Adler's addictions but if they ever met him in person they'd probably kiss his ass. I hope he's involved with the reunion. I think he deserves it and he seems to love GNR with everything he has.

• Like 2

Now I have a mental picture of Steven Adler in a poorly lit room, tied to a chair, grinning like an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oprDG_i_QXM

^ like at the end of that movielink? :takethat::devilshades::jerkoff:

The actual fuck is this?

This is more embarassing (even for a stupid comedy) than ANYTHING he was done in the last 25 years....

I was asking the person who commented below you. I think some members on here base their like/dislike for GNR members on what Axl thinks. They like Bucket,he leaves GNR,then it's "BUCKET SUCKS!" People on here make lame jokes about Adler's addictions but if they ever met him in person they'd probably kiss his ass. I hope he's involved with the reunion. I think he deserves it and he seems to love GNR with everything he has.

I don't give a shit what or who Axl likes...

Steven is not dumb? then how come he can't pull together his shit for the UYI recording? how come he can't pull out a song which he was freshly recorded? How come he managed to get kicked out of GNR because of his addictions (because everybody was an addict, sans Axl) How come his musical contributions were nonexistent for 20 years? How come he is STILL addicted?

People defendnig him, just make themselves look dumber than they are....

P.S.: His drumming on AFD was great, but his drum sound is the most dated element on that record

if i met him, i would feel uncomfortable, i don't like burn out 80's crackheads

He deserves a few guest spots but not a full tour... i want a full tour, not a fucked up tour after 2-3 shows.... WE deserve a full tour

It doesn't require a personal contact to tell this guy is a joke. Sad but true

inb4 your lame "kid, broham" etc. unfunny remarks

Edited by Strange Broue

Now I have a mental picture of Steven Adler in a poorly lit room, tied to a chair, grinning like an idiot.

The actual fuck is this?

This is more embarassing (even for a stupid comedy) than ANYTHING he was done in the last 25 years....

Steven is not dumb? then how come he can't pull together his shit for the UYI recording? how come he can't pull out a song which he was freshly recorded? How come he managed to get kicked out of GNR because of his addictions (because everybody was an addict, sans Axl) How come his musical contributions were nonexistent for 20 years? How come he is STILL addicted?

People defendnig him, just make themselves look dumber than they are....

P.S.: His drumming on AFD was great, but his drum sound is the most dated element on that record

He deserves a few guest spots but not a full tour... i want a full tour, not a fucked up tour after 2-3 shows.... WE deserve a full tour

It doesn't require a personal contact to tell this guy is a joke. Sad but true

inb4 your lame "kid, broham" etc. unfunny remarks

You said it all with "inb4" I guess I'm not up with the Internet slang of the youngsters these days.

How would you know that he is still addicted? You wouldn't. As far as "the most dated element on AFD being his drumming" So what? It's considered the all time best debut album in rock history. If you listen to AFD and are bothered by the drums,I don't know what to tell you.

He plays shows with his band Adler and those seem to go well. Are GNR going to sell less tickets if he's not there? Probably not but ,IMO he should be.

Edited by Subtle Signs

How would you know that he is still addicted? You wouldn't

Oh please, you're a joke

What i said is his drum SOUND is dated now. It's not his fault, but he is not non replaceable even on this reunion tour. He can still has his chops, which is great. The problem is his addiction. He relapsed every time.... it doesn't seem that Axl, Slash, Duff wanna work him so bad... so this will put him on a position where i can really worried about an OD situation....

He should be there on a few songs, but NOT on a full tour. If you want a full tour, then you doNnt want Steven to be permanently involed....

Yeah, he plays half tours with his own band.... what an achievement....

and yeah,, you really aren't up with the internet slang because you seems to like to invent your own unfunny slang, which is sad :facepalm:

Edited by Strange Broue

The actual fuck is this?

Steven is not dumb? then how come he can't pull together his shit for the UYI recording? how come he can't pull out a song which he was freshly recorded? How come he managed to get kicked out of GNR because of his addictions (because everybody was an addict, sans Axl) How come his musical contributions were nonexistent for 20 years? How come he STILL is addicted?

People defeindig him, just make themselves look dumber than they are....

Who care about Steve not being able to pull his shit together for the UYI recording???? That was like over 20 years ago! Once a addict, ALWAYS a addict, it's not Stevens fault. And I guess you forgot Adler: Back From the Dead cd Steve put out a couple years ago???? That was just as good as Slash's latest CD!

As far as why he was really kicked out of GNR, it's all heresay, no one will ever know the real reasons, but I doubt his drug use wasn't the main reason why he was kicked out.

His drum sound is something I love. So we will just have to have different tastes and agree to disagree there.

But here's something about me... I NEVER WANT MUSIC TO EVER EVER SOUND DIFFERENT THAN IT DID 1986-1994. So I hope he always sounds dated, because that's what I like, and here's to hoping the rest of the band can sounds as dated as they did back in Appetite/UYI because that's the ONLY gnr or real rock group I like. I also wish all of Ozzys guitarists could make them selves sound more "dated" so perhaps they'd sound more like Randy Rhoads. So sounding "dated" is not nessercerily a bad thing.... if it's not broke don't fix it, I don't want my music to be "progressive" and evolving, I want more of the same year after year.... that's one thing I always loved about AC/DC, they always sound very CONSISTENT, same thing with Yngwie Malmsteens guitar playing, he never changes much. The sound of music in the 80s was the best. so just call me dated I guess lol

As far as your insults to steve, it's better to burn out than it is to be a NOBODY. I would trade my life for the life of Steves ANY day, and I'm highly anti drugs, I'm even anti pot.... however, I'd rather be Steve than to be me anyday.

And I doubt Steve has done crack in the last couple years, and even if he has so what? David Lee Roth still does coke and so do most other rock stars.

"WE" the fans don't "deserve" shit. Not a damn thing. We aren't entitled to a damn thing from GNR.

I'd rather see Steve tour with GNR full time, if he screws it up then fine, but I'd rather there be fewer shows with all 5 members than to have shows forever but without all 5 members.

Quality over Quantity any day.

They don't owe us anything. They can do whatever they want. We should all be very greatful and thank our lucky stars that they are even doing this in the first place.

As long as I see Axl & Slash on stage I am satisfied.... but I prefer to see all 5 original members do a full tour regardless of what consequences that may cause.

I heard enough "new sound" with Axls Chinese crap... I am not a fan of anything Axl did after Slash left. I want the "dated" GNR back.