Britain First vs Bury Park

Len Cnut

Same place. All Mosque laden, Kebab shop attired scummy cesspits of London.

Luton isn't in London either.

Buy yourself a map hooray for tolerance!.

I'm from South London hooray for tolerance!.

So much so that I can say the word hooray for tolerance! after every other word that I say hooray for tolerance!.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Same place. All Mosque laden, Kebab shop attired scummy cesspits of London.

That place in the video looks so white though (or Asian).

It's either go to the pub if you're a white youth or become a doctor if you're a brown youth, ain't no black heads there.

Sh*t... It looks blacker than Bromley - but so does the fucking BNP..

They don't know about the Chronic, the gangs or even about decent black hair care! :lol:

You're a fool Diesel.

Edited by Snake-Pit

With all the halal butchers, mosques and rancid chip shops, I can not tell the difference between these Southern cesspits.

Well you'd need a lot more hooray for tolerance!s from the Caribbean up in that scene, like, 95% of the shit you see should be Fried Chicken, Jerk Food, and Gangster look-a-likes.

That town looks like it's a dead end ghost town piece of shit backwater with no pulse.

Edited by Snake-Pit

With all the halal butchers, mosques and rancid chip shops, I can not tell the difference between these Southern cesspits.

Well you'd need a lot more hooray for tolerance!s from the Caribbean up in that scene, like, 95% of the shit you see should be Fried Chicken, Jerk Food, and Gangster look-a-likes.

That town looks like it's a dead end ghost town piece of shit backwater with no pulse.

Like croydon - exactly.

No offence but have you actually looked at any of the establishments around there? They are the cleanest, well organised professional concerns you're likely to see in immigrant communities. On that very street there are lawyers, accountants offices all sorts, you see M3s and Ferraris and Lambos up and down that road more than a few times a day, it is nothing like the rathole Thornton Heath, it's just people see asian shops and businesses and immediately go 'right, dirty foreign cunts' but you wanna have a bowl down Bury Park one day.

Food quality is actually really high in Luton, believe it or not.

They serve a cheesy chip pizza, do they?

No shit, for the Asian food etc they're REALLY quality restaurants up and down there.

Luton is just a recruitment centre for ISIS. Whenever you see reports of extremist preachers and people joining ISIS, there is usually a Luton background somewhere.

I bet it's also where you'd find more heads willing to play cricket with you.

Probably more for team Pakistan Vs. England than team Sri Lanka Vs. England, but, cricket's cricket.