2015 Slash interview in Sweden

I am sure this was posted on here when it first came out but it is interesting and funny now that we know the band is together. When the interviewer asks about a Guns reunion he gets a little brash and says move on. Yes I totally understand that for 23 years he has been asked that and it gets old but during this interview I would say they already were in the works of a reunion according to Todd Kerns. Also I have seen plenty of interviews where he has been pretty nice and answers the question with kid gloves. This time he wants off that subject fast and now. Another thing near the end Slash says his band will have a new album coming out and plan to tour next year (meaning 2016). I know the guy loves to tour but man he really will damn near have to be at two places at once if Guns plans on a USA tour then possible Europe or other country tour.

Edited by oachs83

think todd says they plan to pick up the Slash project in summer of 2017. And we can assume that's neogotiable.

Yeah I did hear that as well now that you say it. I am sure in August 2015 he knew a Guns tour was going to happen and probably didn't realize how much money he is going to make with Guns. Let's just say for sake of argument he makes 15k a show being in Slash and would see 150k a show with Guns I am pretty sure he would have no problem holding off a bit to get back to the band Slash.

According to those involved, the next Conspirators album is pretty much done, so I can't see why it won't come out in 2017. Slash likes to keep busy, while Axl has shown no interest in releasing new music or doing much else other than tour.

It doesn't take long for them to record, and it would probably be a good time to release some stuff, given the increased attention on Slash during that anniversary year, and now that he's back in GNR.

Edited by Babooshka

Assuming it doesn't cause any tension in GNR it would make a lot of sense to release the SMKC album and even do the odd show if possible whilst GNR is back in the public eye as it will lift the profile of his other stuff a fair bit I imagine.

Yeah, this is why I expect something to come out. It would be good for everyone in SMKC. I hope Slash finds a way, even if the GNR schedule does get busy. It would be nice for Todd and co to get that boost in attention, plus I'm really curious about the album ever since Slash said it's more rhythmic.

Slash has already said the album will be out in 2016, but no touring due to other commitments.

A report by AlternativeNation revealed Slash sharing details of the new album. He said, "Plans for 2016 changed a little bit.... Hellwithin filming early 2016, then new Conspirators record in the spring then No Conspirators tour cause Myles has to go back to AB until the end of 2016."

Edited by tat2d1

Slash has already said the album will be out in 2016, but no touring due to other commitments.

A report by AlternativeNation revealed Slash sharing details of the new album. He said, "Plans for 2016 changed a little bit.... Hellwithin filming early 2016, then new Conspirators record in the spring then No Conspirators tour cause Myles has to go back to AB until the end of 2016."

That is in relation to recording. The more recent comments from Todd confirm that they're scheduled to go into the studio to record around spring and then in the autumn, with the release sometime in 2017. Myles will be done with AB by then, so touring will be possible. Though of course, we don't know where GNR will be at.

Edited by Babooshka