Dizzy and Fortus leave The Dead Daises....

DanGnRose

So I assume there will be a world tour and maybe new material, otherwise they didn't have to leave Dead Daises to play 4 GN'R shows.Richard said that he really enjoys playing with DD,and he is more free than he is in GN'R.If there was only big plans for GN'R Richard would leave DD.

I'm looking forward to see Slash and Fortus as a duo.I really admire Izzy and I know what he means to us-the hardcore fans but I think Richard is a way better guitarist..

Maybe the Fernando's post has something to do with the full line up announcement.

Ofcourse there'd be a long tour... in this day n age music business (atleast rock music) survives on touring. Even if original 5 release an album tomorrow... it wont sell much coz it will be leaked either on the day of its release or a few days later. Plus, Slash n Axl are performing after 23 years... so why stir the pot for just 4 shows.

For them 2 the leave the Daisies must mean gnr are doing more then just a couple of shows. Might see them in Australia yet ☺

Here's hoping for an aussie show!!! I'm in Sydney myself. Missed them when the old crew came for the illusion tour because I was too young at the time

Fortus was one of the few things Axl did right for his solo project, which he called GNR for financial reasons. I'd take the UYI lineup over any hybrid GNR/Axl's band lineup but yeah, Richard is likeable, competent and stage presence. I'd take him over Izzy and his unplugged guitar and zombie stage presence too. Shame Izzy reduced himself to a guest appearing with an unplugged guitar, he could've been part of VR and part of this reunion too, if he still were capable of strumming chords correctly.

Izzy just don't give much of a shit anymore.

I guess this means there will be more touring for GNR and Fortus could'nt say NO to it. A few months ago he was like DD was his dream project and it was a band where he could move forward and blah blah. I wonder what he will say regarding the new GNR album.

I'm okay with these two, but PLEASE ditch Ferrer and Shitman.

Ferrer and Pittman NEED to go!

I was ok with Fortus but watched some Rocket Queen video the other day and didn't like his take on some of the guitar parts.. Slash and Duff are back.. Play the songs the right fucking way.. Stop posing too... No one gives a rats ass about you... You are lucky to be there..

Why is this topic even in the Jungle if Dizzy and Fortus are in?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...