Could GNR do a surprise performance at the Grammys?

I can't believe it'll be utter silence between now and vegas, even if that's the plan SOMETHNG will

leak out somehow, it always does! 
It would be much better if they themselves had some print interviews, a performance somewhere,

just to stoke the fires...The events are sold out now, so no need to sell anything unless we

actually get a bulk of dates and not one by one trickling out ! 
If Axl is comitted to this and has decided to do it, I just don't understand why he wouldn't want it to be more

of a deal. I guess he just has anticipating all the "What happened?" "Why Now" and "So what have you been doing for 20 years"

questions...and really can't be fucked with them! 
The offers have to be coming on a daily basis though! 

Grammy's are about ratings, not awards.  If GNR were to be playing the Grammy's, the show would have likely been promoting the fact.  Would be cool to see.  If this year goes well I could see next year being a possibility. 

I don't want any proshots until Axl's voice is warmed up, which is usually halfway through a tour. Imagine if they had some televised performance in the middle of the 10 tour everyone would've given him the respect his live yodeling commands when it's warmed up properly.

On 1/28/2016 at 5:01 PM, GNRfan2008 said:

Appetite not even nominated. Guess that was because it was still under the radar at the time. Looks like pretty bad oversight after the fact.

They didn't have a hard rock category until 1989 so it was too late for AfD. And they seemed a bit clueless about it at first...in 89 they lumped the hard rock/heavy metal performance into one category and gave the award to Jethro Tull.  Still, it's pretty sad that Milli Vanilli won a Grammy and GnR never did.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

I can't believe it'll be utter silence between now and vegas, even if that's the plan SOMETHNG will leak out somehow, it always does! 

You do know that we're talking about GnR here right?

5 hours ago, Asdiz said:

superbowl surprise?

I doubt it. Most of the performing artists have already been announced, and Axl once ripped the Peppers for not playing their instruments live at the superbowl. There's no way GN'R will half-arse it, so i don't see them going up there, setting their shit up and actually playing a live song or two before leaving.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide