I Have A Music Video...?

I recorded a full length album last summer and wanted to share the music video for my single with you guys. I know some peeps on here can be harsh, but I really hope you guys dig it! AND I want those youtube views :P My style is mostly inspired by 90's rock music, so that's probably the vibe you'll pick up. Thanks for watching!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZuAPLufVE

The song is great! You have a strong voice and the melodies are very catchy. The production is also very professional - well balanced and sparkly. Is it all you on the track? Do you play drums as well?

The only part that wasn't really my thing was the video. It was a bit of a rock video cliche compilation - but this is subjective really, others may think it is great.

The song itself though is radio ready, you should be proud!

Thanks so much!! I only play the guitar tracks. I had a couple buddies fill in the bass/drums for me.

As far as the video goes, I hear ya, it's nothing too special. I do like the scenery shots. But in all honesty, the music vid was just a way to get people to actually listen to the music. I can pass out CD's all day long and get nobody to give it a spin. So the video is doing it's job I guess haha. Thank you for the feedback!!!!!!