Anybody else still shocked about the Reunion?

Duff reuniting led to a glimmer of hope....then Slash' comments about 'we talked' etc....is when I really perked up. And with the temps then all leaving - pretty much all signs pointed to the reunion. I think I'm gonna get the chills when Slash cranks out NR and Estranged etc....this is gonna be epic. Hope to god Axl is motivated and has a voice. We know the band will dominate, and I have high hopes for Axl.

• Like 1

Fuck the reunion...

This is the REAL Guns N Roses!

2n154pv.jpg

If that kiddy gobbler in the middle is still in I'll curb stomp a baby.

I was thinking about opening a thread about the reunion, some weeks later.

Yes, it's unbelievable that in some month Axl and Slash will share the same stage again.

But the thing that most catches my attention right now is the lack of press, and the anticlimatic promotion to motherfucking reunited GNR. Maybe I'm being impatient but they're once again turning a major event into something that looks painful for them, like the release of Axl's solo record Chinese Democracy.

It's like reunion is the "R word" for them. They're all completely silent. Frank, Dizzy and Fortus are on board for a super mysterious adventure, which obviously is working for GNR this year. Why being so secrective? Once again, hopefully things will move on and I'm just being too anxious.

GNR's latest tweet is pathetic. Once again the 'us against the world' mentality. Seriously, fuck off with that attitude!

Duff and Slash are being very respectful and playing by Axl/TB's rules, how long will that last?

Axl, Beta, guys... you're just a rock n' roll band, no need for this Area 51 strategy. I thought that the WTTJ teaser before Star Wars was part of some great marketing campaign but things seem to have returned to regular GNR/Axl approach. Silence, people out ta get him and trying to get attention at his expense. Pathetic.

Dead on. Word for word what I feel about it.
  • Like 2

Duff reuniting led to a glimmer of hope....then Slash' comments about 'we talked' etc....is when I really perked up. And with the temps then all leaving - pretty much all signs pointed to the reunion. I think I'm gonna get the chills when Slash cranks out NR and Estranged etc....this is gonna be epic. Hope to god Axl is motivated and has a voice. We know the band will dominate, and I have high hopes for Axl.

I just wonder how could they and the people close to them know all this for that long and at the same time manage to keep it for themselves and not share it with the world knowing how happy everyone would be...

I was thinking about opening a thread about the reunion, some weeks later.

Yes, it's unbelievable that in some month Axl and Slash will share the same stage again.

But the thing that most catches my attention right now is the lack of press, and the anticlimatic promotion to motherfucking reunited GNR. Maybe I'm being impatient but they're once again turning a major event into something that looks painful for them, like the release of Axl's solo record Chinese Democracy.

It's like reunion is the "R word" for them. They're all completely silent. Frank, Dizzy and Fortus are on board for a super mysterious adventure, which obviously is working for GNR this year. Why being so secrective? Once again, hopefully things will move on and I'm just being too anxious.

GNR's latest tweet is pathetic. Once again the 'us against the world' mentality. Seriously, fuck off with that attitude!

Duff and Slash are being very respectful and playing by Axl/TB's rules, how long will that last?

Axl, Beta, guys... you're just a rock n' roll band, no need for this Area 51 strategy. I thought that the WTTJ teaser before Star Wars was part of some great marketing campaign but things seem to have returned to regular GNR/Axl approach. Silence, people out ta get him and trying to get attention at his expense. Pathetic.

Maybe all this is just uncomfortable for them :lol:

I just wonder how could they and the people close to them know all this for that long and at the same time manage to keep it for themselves and not share it with the world knowing how happy everyone would be...

It's amazing how no one spilled the beans...although Duffs wife's friend kinda did with her (drunken) comments.

I have tickets to the first concert and yes, I'm still in shock its actually happening. I don't think its gonna be canceled, but its still really hard to believe sometime this year we'll be seeing those two on stage. The fact that they haven't spoken in public or mentioned each other by name makes it even more mysterious. I won't truly believe it till I'm seeing them on that stage on night 1, and honestly if they keep this level of secrecy around it, I'll probably tear up when it finally happens.

This is truly the one reunion I NEVER thought would happen. Axl is so much different than every other rockstar that I truly thought he'd never agree to it. Yes, until they are actually touring, its still an unbelievable thought to me.

• Like 1

Or it's just me?

Really, it's hard to believe.

it's shocking for sure. I was hoping a 02 reunion but on top of that i want new music. This is probably the best chance we have.

Fuck the reunion...

2n154pv.jpg

:facepalm:

According to The Mirror from left to right:

Izzy - Roberta - Teddy Zig Zag - Axl Rose - Dizzy Reed - Slash - Duff.

• Like 4

Fuck the reunion...

2n154pv.jpg

If that kiddy gobbler in the middle is still in I'll curb stomp a baby.

Pittman does look like a kiddy gobbler there hahah.. Seriously though, what a bunch of ass clowns Axl had parading around as "Guns N' Roses". Atleast three of them are gone.. In a perfect world all of them would be gone but Dizzy.. Hopefully they are at least seriously thinking of a way to tell Pittman to take a hike.. That alone will make this feel that much more legit..

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 2

It doesn't feel real yet

I agree! It doesn't feel real before we actually see them together on stage.

It would feel more real even if Axl had just made that Jimmy Kimmel appearance. But so far we haven't really got anything, except some random tweets and stuff like that. So yeah, it just doesn't feel real yet.

• Like 1

It doesn't feel real yet

I agree! It doesn't feel real before we actually see them together on stage.

It would feel more real even if Axl had just made that Jimmy Kimmel appearance. But so far we haven't really got anything, except some random tweets and stuff like that. So yeah, it just doesn't feel real yet.

As pissed as I was that they canceled the Kimmel thing, it is almost more exciting now that we haven't seen them in person yet. I'm far from making excuses for this band, but the excitement now that shows are starting to trickle out and we STILL know nothing does add extra "this is strangely awesome" to the whole thing.

• Like 2