Pantera’s Phil Anselmo Shouted ‘White Power’ And Snapped A Nazi Salute During A Concert

gunsguy

Robb Flynn from Machine Head calls Phil out for what this is:

I stand with my post above, generally speaking, but if what Robb says is true and Phil wasn't being ironic/joking around in that instance, then yeah it ain't cool at all. Phil's bullshit in the 90's regarding this stuff also raises questions.

• Like 1

Robb Flynn from Machine Head calls Phil out for what this is:

I stand with my post above, generally speaking, but if what Robb says is true and Phil wasn't being ironic/joking around in that instance, then yeah it ain't cool at all. Phil's bullshit in the 90's regarding this stuff also raises questions.

yeah i can see if he was just fucking around but like you said its hard to believe phil since the shit he did back in the day.

Even without Robb's comments, I don't know how you could mistake it for being ironic/joking around.

I do agree with part of your post though - not that I think people should give Phil a pass - but that people make racist jokes every day and it's more often accepted than called out as it should be.

Even without Robb's comments, I don't know how you could mistake it for being ironic/joking around.

I do agree with part of your post though - not that I think people should give Phil a pass - but that people make racist jokes every day and it's more often accepted than called out as it should be.

Well I guess I'm coming from the viewpoint of someone that always makes racist jokes everyday albeit 100% rooted in irony, whereas I do also know people that make jokes all the time where I know their intentions aren't always non-discriminatory. That being said my joking around never goes as far as say the Holocaust or slavery etc ...you just kinda figure Phil would be past this shit at this stage, I suppose, and that it would be 100% a joke as opposed to any racism involved.

Well I guess I'm coming from the viewpoint of someone that always makes racist jokes everyday albeit 100% rooted in irony, whereas I do also know people that make jokes all the time where I know their intentions aren't always non-discriminatory. That being said my joking around never goes as far as say the Holocaust or slavery etc ...you just kinda figure Phil would be past this shit at this stage, I suppose, and that it would be 100% a joke as opposed to any racism involved.

No slavery or holocaust? Oh you dunno what you're missing :lol:

• Like 1

Robb: "I hear you're a racist now Phil?"
Phil: "What?"
Robb: "How did you get interested in that type of thing?"
Phil: "Who said I'm a racist?"
Robb: "Everyone's saying it Phil. Should we all be racists now? What's the official line Down is taking on this? Only, the band takes up most of the day and in the evening I just like a cup of tea. I mightn't be able to devote myself full time to the old racism."

12645054_1194208257273872_41268636595855

Phil was always a cunt. This shows he is still a cunt. Clapton one of the biggest cunts ever made.

Well if there weren't any cunts in the music industry, then we wouldn't have good music.

Yeah but there's a limit, right? Nazi racist cunts are kinda too much :D