Have TB redeemed themselves in the eyes of their critics?

SoulMonster

People on here talk all kinds of shit about Fernando and Beta as if they know them in real life. The "housekeeper" digs aren't even funny. That housekeeper is probably worth millions..

The nanny/maid/janitor hasn't made millions. Rather sucked off the teet of Axl Rose and kissed his ass/infiltrated him and his life. Without Axl she'd still be on knees scrubbing toilets and such.

To me, they've always been leeches. Beta let that mask slip. They know how to work Axl, and they know he's their entire life line. They know fuck all about properly communicating with the fans, and management 101 is knowing not to wear your emotions on their sleeve, which they're hilariously bad at. I know they get some vile things thrown their way, but their response to it is all wrong. You're not supposed to throw venom on top of venom when you're supposed to be managing one of the biggest names in music. :lol:

Do you have some examples about that? I only know they are managing him, but other than that know nothing about it.

People on here talk all kinds of shit about Fernando and Beta as if they know them in real life. The "housekeeper" digs aren't even funny. That housekeeper is probably worth millions..

The nanny/maid/janitor hasn't made millions. Rather sucked off the teet of Axl Rose and kissed his ass/infiltrated him and his life. Without Axl she'd still be on knees scrubbing toilets and such.

How could anyone here possibly know that? How do you know what she'd be doing? It's just a band and with those kind of personal insults,some of you take this shit way too seriously. Even if there's just a few of you who say things like that,I wouldn't blame Fernando one bit for not wanting to read things like that about his Mother on here. I still say most posters with your opinion would kiss Beta's,Fernando's,Jarmo's and Del's ass in person to meet Axl.

How could anyone here possibly know that? How do you know what she'd be doing? It's just a band and with those kind of personal insults,some of you take this shit way too seriously. Even if there's just a few of you who say things like that,I wouldn't blame Fernando one bit for not wanting to read things like that about his Mother on here. I still say most posters with your opinion would kiss Beta's,Fernando's,Jarmo's and Del's ass in person to meet Axl.
Yep- to meet Axl I'd play TB's game right back at em.

I agree they are responsible for the poor communications, almost everything else I blame the guy on top for, Axl.

Honestly I'm not even sure if I blame TB for the poor communications. I have a feeling that Axl is the one who doesn't want to share information and TB just obeys Axl.

There's the problem, "TB just obeys Axl". Management really! needs to be able to put their foot down on some things, they can't do their job right if they are just working out of fear of losing their job. Management, good management get into it with the people they manage; if they hear something that they don't like they say it, if they think they need to do more of X, Y and Z and the artist isn't that, then they'll say we need to do this, and this is the reason why. Obviously management is not the overall boss, if the artist says no, that means no... that's one area where everybody should sympathise with TB; I can't imagine it's always easy with Axl on that count.

TB are simply too close to Axl, to give him the tough love that he probably needs from a manager.

Big issues with TB are - they don't give information to fans or the band members 2) they don't protect the brand - allowing live streams of shows where Axls voice was destroyed (neil Young Benefit), 'we'll play no problem, but we would prefer if it wasn't broadcast'... simple as that. If Axl protested, simply say 'you're voice is shot to hell and this will be all over the internet within minutes' 3) they don't have any previous knowledge of the industry, or how it works. Learning as you go, is great for small unsigned bands, or self-management as a pro musician... when you're dealing with booking multi-million dollar worldwide tours? not so much!

I'm sure they are all lovely people, but what's their background to suggest that they should be running a multimillion selling rock band.

People on here talk all kinds of shit about Fernando and Beta as if they know them in real life. The "housekeeper" digs aren't even funny. That housekeeper is probably worth millions. The funny thing is these same people would kiss their asses in person to meet Axl and now Slash and Duff. Axl considers them family and that's more important than whether they've redeemed themselves in the eyes of a few Internet fans.

Absolutely not. I would never kiss their asses for anything. I wouldn't even ask them for a dollar if I were about to die of starvation.

Not all of us are as pathetic as you seem to think.

• Like 2

People on here talk all kinds of shit about Fernando and Beta as if they know them in real life. The "housekeeper" digs aren't even funny. That housekeeper is probably worth millions. The funny thing is these same people would kiss their asses in person to meet Axl and now Slash and Duff. Axl considers them family and that's more important than whether they've redeemed themselves in the eyes of a few Internet fans.

Absolutely not. I would never kiss their asses for anything. I wouldn't even ask them for a dollar if I were about to die of starvation.

I couldn't give two shits about meeting any of them to be honest.

I don't know most people on here in real life well enough to make such a statement,Broham but if you'd rather die than take a dollar from TB,I don't know what to tell you. If you've ever purchased anything relating to GNR in the last 15 years then you helped them earn that dollar so you may as well take it. Edited by Subtle Signs

I agree they are responsible for the poor communications, almost everything else I blame the guy on top for, Axl.

Honestly I'm not even sure if I blame TB for the poor communications. I have a feeling that Axl is the one who doesn't want to share information and TB just obeys Axl.

There's the problem, "TB just obeys Axl". Management really! needs to be able to put their foot down on some things,

Again, how do we know this to be the case? To me this idea that Team Brazil is just doing what Axl says is one of those things that have been said so many times here that is has become the truth. But do we have some examples of that being the case? Do we have any insiders who have shed light on the professional relationship between Axl and Team Brazil and shown them to be nothing but "yes men"?

Couldn't it very well be so that because of the personal relationship they share, Team Brazil is in a position to stand more up to Axl? For all I know -- because I don't know shit -- Team Brazil could regularly be in disagreement with Axl, but, since they know him well, they manage to be in dissense without being fired. Maybe they have even changed his minds on things.

Don't know about critics, but I've always thought Beta, while enjoying the good life Axl had bestowed upon her and her family, actually always truly cared for Axl. I detect genuine emotion, but that's just from what I can gather.

And I don't believe anyone can make Axl do something he doesn't want to do. So while Beta seems to like control, I don't blame TB for the state of new Guns. I think it's more to do with Axl and his less constructive qualities as a human being. I don't blame him either.

If I had to guess, I'd say the critics won't blame TB as much now that Slash is back in Guns. Even though Beta probably hates Slash or at least did, the reunion shows TB does not dictate Axl's actions which makes me approve even more.

Edited by Rovim

There's the problem, "TB just obeys Axl". Management really! needs to be able to put their foot down on some things,

Again, how do we know this to be the case? To me this idea that Team Brazil is just doing what Axl says is one of those things that have been said so many times here that is has become the truth. But do we have some examples of that being the case? Do we have any insiders who have shed light on the professional relationship between Axl and Team Brazil and shown them to be nothing but "yes men"?

Couldn't it very well be so that because of the personal relationship they share, Team Brazil is in a position to stand more up to Axl? For all I know -- because I don't know shit -- Team Brazil could regularly be in disagreement with Axl, but, since they know him well, they manage to be in dissense without being fired. Maybe they have even changed his minds on things.

For the sake of argument let´s say they don´t follow Axl´s orders. What have they done that was so brilliant? Would you call a Vegas residency amazing idea?

What about that silly Fernando´s announcement about giving the fans what we need the most, information?

What about Fernando´s lame ass picture with the famous 3 hours meeting?

Do you think they handle the BBF, DJ and Tommy departures the right way?

What about CD II? If there is a compeling reason for not being released I´d like to know it.

And as I mentioned before, the Jimmy Kimmel fiasco, the iditotic statement about the people taking credit for the reunion, the lack of information about the line up. None existance interviews with Axl, Slash and Duff discussing details about how they got the reunion done.

Pitman recent public moaning about management telling him to shup the fuck up about his role in the band.

For the sake of argument let´s say they don´t follow Axl´s orders. What have they done that was so brilliant? Would you call a Vegas residency amazing idea?

What about that silly Fernando´s announcement about giving the fans what we need the most, information?

What about CD II? If there is a compeling reason for not being released I´d like to know it.

And as I mentioned before, the Jimmy Kimmel fiasco, the iditotic statement about the people taking credit for the reunion, the lack of information about the line up. None existance interviews with Axl, Slash and Duff discussing details about how they got the reunion done.

Pitman recent public moaning about management telling him to shup the fuck up about his role in the band.

No one has argued they don't follow Axl's orders. I am questioning the assumption that they are yes men who never disagrees. None of what you write seem to suggest they are yes men - in fact, none of wat you writes seem to be relevant to that point at all. You just list all your grudges against the band, for which I think it is mostly more natural to blame Axl, and not his managers. The notable exception is how they handle communication.

But they are yes men. They cannot be anything else. Yes men sometimes share their opinion, but I don't think it's as often as a proper manager. You know... that's not related in any way to Axl's fake family he put together. Just like a band. I'll never accept Beta as Axl's true mother. Not in this lifetime.

Edited by Rovim

No one has argued they don't follow Axl's orders. I am questioning the assumption that they are yes men who never disagrees. None of what you write seem to suggest they are yes men - in fact, none of wat you writes seem to be relevant to that point at all. You just list all your grudges against the band, for which I think it is mostly more natural to blame Axl, and not his managers. The notable exception is how they handle communication.

But if the follow Axl´s orders and no questions asked. Then they are Axl´s yes men. If Axl came up with the idea to go Kimmel´s show and then he changed his mind in the last minute. A real and competent manager would tell him he must go. Or he doesn´t want to then at least he should come up with a very good reason not to do it. And that reason should be made public.

And pretty much everything else is handled that way.